Tank4Drake's MVP Watch Thread

Tank4Drake

1 hour ago, aceinthehouse said:

But the Ravens have an issue now.

Does Henry win MVP, or does Lamar Jackson?

You literally have 2 MVP players in the same backfield on the same team.

I have a feeling this years decision for the committee, will be more challenging than others.

Is there such a thing a co-MVP?

Lamar had it locked up last year, before the season was over.

It's going to take all 17 games this year, for there to be a decision I believe.

Co-mvp is a thing it's been done twice historically I believe. 

Jackson has a full season ahead of him and needs to conquer the steelers and another game or two like this to cement MVP. 

Burrow, Love, Daniels, Allen, Goff are all in consideration.

Winner the past 10 years it's been a historically dominant QB who gets the no.1 or no.2 seed in the playoffs. 

Whoever finishes with the most wins will probably lock it up unless baker mayfield goes nuts and throws for like 48 TDS 15 INTs and loses the NFC south to the falcons.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, aceinthehouse said:

But the Ravens have an issue now.

Does Henry win MVP, or does Lamar Jackson?

You literally have 2 MVP players in the same backfield on the same team.

I have a feeling this years decision for the committee, will be more challenging than others.

Is there such a thing a co-MVP?

Lamar had it locked up last year, before the season was over.

It's going to take all 17 games this year, for there to be a decision I believe.

This is always the QB who has the edge in this case....Remember Kurt Warner and Marshall Faulk with the rams.Warner won twice and Faulk won in 2000 when Warner was out for 5 games

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Trentwannabe said:

I haven’t looked at it statistically to back this up but it seems like Lamar is playing even better this season than his MVP season last year. 

If the Ravens keep this up and they finish 1st or 2nd seed he should win it again. 

Lamar is playing much better statistically this year than last year.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Steelersfan43 said:

Nothing against Mahomes but the odds that he won the MVP this year is at slim to none even if he caught fire in the final 11 games

Daniels being so low while Mahomes is so high makes absolutely no sense to me. Mahomes shouldn't even be considered a candidate right now.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Lamar is playing much better statistically this year than last year.

That doesn’t guarantee MVP though. Joker in the NBA totally played better the year after and they didn’t give it to him just to not have the same guy. NFL is no different. Right now it’s Daniels vs vs Allen vs Lamar and I’d have Allen as my #1 if I was to update the thread. But there are other guys still in the race. Joe Burrow is easily MVP if his team can somehow finish 11-6. Jordan Love is becoming a dark horse if he can lead the league in TDs, be a Top 2 seed, and start limiting the INTs. 

Should be a fun race, unlike last year, where it was Lamar start to finish. 

Just now, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Daniels being so low while Mahomes is so high makes absolutely no sense to me. Mahomes shouldn't even be considered a candidate right now.

People need to stop posting odds. Odds are predicting end of season. They are not real-time if the season ended today. 

1 minute ago, Tank4Drake said:

That doesn’t guarantee MVP though. Joker in the NBA totally played better the year after and they didn’t give it to him just to not have the same guy. NFL is no different. Right now it’s Daniels vs vs Allen vs Lamar and I’d have Allen as my #1 if I was to update the thread. But there are other guys still in the race. Joe Burrow is easily MVP if his team can somehow finish 11-6. Jordan Love is becoming a dark horse if he can lead the league in TDs, be a Top 2 seed, and start limiting the INTs. 

Should be a fun race, unlike last year, where it was Lamar start to finish. 

Goff deserve to be considered too but Lamar is the front runner right now.But thing can change very quickly week to week