Tank4Drake's MVP Watch Thread

Tank4Drake

45 minutes ago, Tank4Drake said:

People need to stop posting odds. Odds are predicting end of season. They are not real-time if the season ended today. 

I'm struggling to think what Mahomes would have to do to even be a top-3 candidate by the end of the season.

It wouldn't even be what would Mahomes have to do, it would really be how bad would Lamar have to play and Josh Allen and Daniels and like every other QB.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

I'm struggling to think what Mahomes would have to do to even be a top-3 candidate by the end of the season.

It wouldn't even be what would Mahomes have to do, it would really be how bad would Lamar have to play and Josh Allen and Daniels and like every other QB.

Voters want to vote for him. Chiefs clear other teams by 2-3 games and he's going to get votes no matter what his stat line says.

10 minutes ago, bigbadbuff said:

Has to be Josh Allen. The only reason he hasn’t won before was turnovers! And he has 0 through 7 games now!!!!

He has 2 turnovers but yeah I think he’s definitely in the discussion (second to Lamar imo atm)

7 minutes ago, Soggust said:

He has 2 turnovers but yeah I think he’s definitely in the discussion (second to Lamar imo atm)

Meant interceptions. Josh should be ahead! Lamar won with a lot less touchdowns, and less yards last year. But bc of less turnovers he won! Josh should win! Less turnovers! 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, bigbadbuff said:

Meant interceptions. Josh should be ahead! Lamar won with a lot less touchdowns, and less yards last year. But bc of less turnovers he won! Josh should win! Less turnovers! 

I don’t want to seem like I’m arguing against you because again I do think Josh has a strong case, but I slightly prefer Lamar atm only because 600 total yards and 10 points of rating feels marginally better in my mind than a better TD/TO ratio (Lamar 2 more TDs 4 more TOs).

But it’s far from over, obviously. 

10 minutes ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

Josh is playing elite football but Going 9/30 vs a top AFC team in the Texans and getting the brakes beat off his team in primetime vs Lamar’s team is what has him 2nd place right now.

I don’t disagree. Just funny how the narrative changes year to year is all. 

• Like 1