Davante Adams to be traded to the Jets!!

rickyt31

Don't normally comment on other threads but Adams is a flat out stud.  Paired with Rodgers it's going to transform the offense.  Great move.  Adams will prove to be a difference maker.  With this move the Jets should absolutely make the playoffs. 

36 minutes ago, rickyt31 said:

I'm pretty hyped about this actually. 

He forces the defenses to play differently and gamble less. 

Yeah, it will be fun watching Adams/Wilson abuse single coverage. My biggest concern moving forward is OT. Tyron Smith is shot.

21 minutes ago, GangGreen420 said:

Yeah, it will be fun watching Adams/Wilson abuse single coverage. My biggest concern moving forward is OT. Tyron Smith is shot.

SO IS THE OTHER OT MOSES HE IS SHOT ALSO. NOTHING IS GOING TO CHANGE TILL THE JETS FIX THE O LINE.

2 minutes ago, doumeyer said:

SO IS THE OTHER OT MOSES HE IS SHOT ALSO. NOTHING IS GOING TO CHANGE TILL THE JETS FIX THE O LINE.

Unfortunately we don’t have a better option. If Smith continues to be a liability we should try seeing what Fashanu looks like on the left side 

36 minutes ago, GangGreen420 said:

Yeah, I'm trying to figure out if he's done or just had a bad game. He looked horrible. The good news is that the franchise LT is behind him. 

I'm getting mad about the kicker situation. We would have beaten the Bills and Broncos if he hit his FGs.