Week 7! Eagles @ Giants. Saquon runs home!

UndyTaker

11 minutes ago, Last Stand said:

People that are ready to pounce are immovable by nuance 

they’re just emotional and ruled only by that

It's literally a No Win Situation for Hurts/Sirianni with some people. Sad really.

Blow a team out, it's the Giants, to be expected? 

Only throw 14 passes all game but score 3TD,  Saquon carried the team?

Defense plays lights out, no wonder we won?

If it ended up a close game, because the defense actually struggled, same exact offensive stats, See Hurts sucks!!! 

Pretty funny actually.  Expected but funny!

5 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Why did I just click go to Quinyon's PFF page and it says his grade for this game was a 53.5 overall with a 51.8 coverage grade.... both of which would be his lowest of the year?

They have him down for giving up 2 receptions for 15 yards.

I remember him almost intercepting a pass after running the double move for Nabers and he seemed like he was in his right zone usually. 

I know PFF doesn't finalize their grades till the next day, but if it still says he played below average when they do finalize then I'm gonna have some questions lol.

To the best of my knowledge they don't disclose their formulas for their grades, so they aren't really that useful.  If you can't quantitatively measure what youre trying to measure, and the numbers don't match the eye test, then you probably need to recalculate your formula.

11 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

Yes, but we're playing bottom of the barrel teams over that span. Browns and Giants are two of the worst 5 teams in the league.

Offensively yes, but the giants do have a top 10 defense right now and are 2nd in sacks

The browns are a disaster

But it’s at bare minimum better than what we were doing 

obviously will have to see it against better teams 

1 minute ago, Nabbs4u said:

It's literally a No Win Situation for Hurts/Sirianni with some people. Sad really.

If it ended up a close game, because the defense actually struggled, same exact offensive stats, See Hurts sucks!!! 

2 of his TD's he literally cultured from Saquan, so yes Saquan carried the team.  What do you think we would be saying if Zeke had a line like 10 carries for 22 yards and 2 TD? You think we'd be calling that a great game, or do you think we'd be clowning the Cowboys for bringing his corpse back to Dallas?  You already know the answer.  Don't think too hard.

10 minutes ago, CasperX22 said:

You honestly think he competently managed that game? Ok.  

Yeah 10-14 with no turnovers and a 28-3 win

id say that’s competently managed 

but I wouldn’t expect someone who’s made an immovable decision on jalen to see anything other than he sucks

its kinda like how you tried to stomp your feet that Nick and Andy Reid would have the same affect on this team

thats the definition of blinded by hatred

1 minute ago, Last Stand said:

Offensively yes, but the giants do have a top 10 defense right now and are 2nd in sacks

The browns are a disaster

But it’s at bare minimum better than what we were doing 

obviously will have to see it against better teams 

But is it better because Hurts has actually improved? Or has the level of competition just gotten worse?
Do you think we would lose to the Browns or Giants if you simply swapped out Hurts with Justin Fields? 

5 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Hurts and sirianni unquestionably have faults

siriannis philosophy on how to work around Jalen’s weaknesses are incredibly flawed

and Jalen’s inability to read the field is hurting this offense unquestionably 

but there’s a difference between objective criticism and weird hatred

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, CasperX22 said:

2 of his TD's he literally cultured from Saquan, so yes Saquan carried the team.  What do you think we would be saying if Zeke had a line like 10 carries for 22 yards and 2 TD? You think we'd be calling that a great game, or do you think we'd be clowning the Cowboys for bringing his corpse back to Dallas?  You already know the answer.  Don't think too hard.

I've watched Dak throw more TD passes inside the 5 yd line to pad stats in 1 season, then Hurts entire career.

I don't give 2 Fuks how we score, so long as we score a TD. If teams CAN NOT STOP the BS, you run it down their GD throats until they do. You don't get cute, you score!

That's the difference between you and I. Kenny MF Pickett,  isn't scoring on those BS! Wonder Boy 2.0 and our Lord and Savior for some of You in Tanner McKee, isn't guaranteed a Passing TD!

Take what they give you, period!

Edited by Nabbs4u

1 minute ago, Jeezla said:

But is it better because Hurts has actually improved? Or has the level of competition just gotten worse?
Do you think we would lose to the Browns or Giants if you simply swapped out Hurts with Justin Fields? 

Maybe, maybe not. I mean Justin fields has better legs right now? Maybe in someways the offense would be better.

hurts hasn’t improved in anything other than turning the ball over. That’s all I’m saying

the offense, especially the passing still feels stuck in the mud.

to me it’s a mix of brutal situational play calling by Kellen and Nick. Jalens inability to read the field well. And awful gameplanning. 

7 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

Yes. Only reason the Steelers are 4-2 is because of the #2 ranked Defense in the NFL giving up 14pts a gm.

The under center numbers I’ve seen floated around about how successful we are out of there shows me that Nick was not doing enough last season or this season to mitigate the Jalen hurts issues.

its not that Jalen isn’t limiting aspects of the offense

He is

but nicks answers are bad. Under center has proven there are better answers. 

im confident a good RB screen would also prove this as well.