Well new year new draft machine madness

TKellion

15 hours ago, mike23md said:

I don't like Allen so much but getting Kerryon in the 4th isnt bad. 

One receiver that I am really high on as well is Michael Gallup from Colorado State. 

This will be a poll eventually, but in this, with Kirk gone, so was Baker and obviously Sam and Josh. I prefer Allen over Randolph at this point. I could have waited to try and get someone later, but with him sitting there, had to make sure I got our future.

55 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

This will be a poll eventually, but in this, with Kirk gone, so was Baker and obviously Sam and Josh. I prefer Allen over Randolph at this point. I could have waited to try and get someone later, but with him sitting there, had to make sure I got our future.

But on a snowy stormy night had Santa come to say:

"Rudolph, with your nose so bright
Won't you guide my sleigh tonight?"
Then how the reindeer loved him
As they shouted out with glee
"Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
You'll go down in history."

18 minutes ago, Dashing202 said:

I'm surprised a lot aren't vouching for Lamar Jackson.

Why? We got burned horribly by a running qb. No one wants to see a running qb get drafted into Jay Gruden’s offense. If we were running a different offense, that would be a different story.

40 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Why? We got burned horribly by a running qb. No one wants to see a running qb get drafted into Jay Gruden’s offense. If we were running a different offense, that would be a different story.

Mobile qbs are successful the only one that sucked was rg3.

Like rg3 could of been better .

again no argument to why Jackson can't be the guy , he's humble he has an arm and he has amazing upside .

u don't have to be a pocket passer to win games .

46 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

You honestly shouldn't be.

Why ? It's not like Allen or Rudolph are any better . They have there flaws just like any other qb .

like I told turtle mobile qbs are successful . We are assuming Jackson just runs all day even so again mobile qbs have won games .

3 hours ago, Dashing202 said:

Why ? It's not like Allen or Rudolph are any better . They have there flaws just like any other qb .

like I told turtle mobile qbs are successful . We are assuming Jackson just runs all day even so again mobile qbs have won games .

Again, until we run a different offense, we need a pocket passer.

14 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Again, until we run a different offense, we need a pocket passer.

Dude he did throw in the pocket . It would be his rookie year like he can adjust to it . 

Again your acting like Jackson can't learn anything . This was the same argument about Mariota and he developed nicely as a passer .

why does next year has to be a must win? Regardless Jackson speed and gift can make our O move the chains . It's been proven multiple times 

who needs a stinkin quarterback. Lets let the next coach and GM pick the one they want and build the rest of our team this year. A rookie doesnt give us any chance next year as Colt will start anyway and gives Jay his best chance of keeping his job. Let the self proclaimed "QB Whisperer" work with Litton

Traded back and selected Price who is a day one starter at Center and move Chase to Guard

Lotulelei will start day one at NT and we wont be the worst rushing defense anymore

Run the ball with Chubb

and throw it to D J Moore who will compete with the NCAA leading punt returner Pettis so we can actually catch and run a punt back

Litton is huge and has all the tools with a very quick release- needs to be coached

Whitehead starts day 1 at FS and move Swearinger to his natural position as SS

Thomas is a prospect to make some of the Miami guys here happy :)

Fumalagalli gives us a blocking TE who can catch too. He's already better than Paulsen ever was in that role

Rolland-Jones is a sack artist who can rush the passer at the next level

Arkins is a big NT prospect who can also play DE 

Cody ODonnell is one of my favorite risks - Huge 6-8 344, and reminds me of a Joe Jacoby guy who probably wont make it but is a guy you take a chance on with the 7 round pick. Has good enough feet to play guard or RT and I'd also consider this one as a prospect to switch to DT like a Dave Butz. This would be my wing man when I walk into some of the tougher bars :)

Your Picks:

Round 1 Pick 23 (LAR): Billy Price, C/OG, Ohio State (B)
Round 2 Pick 12: 
Lowell Lotulelei, DT, Utah (B+)
Round 2 Pick 21 (BUF): 
Nick Chubb, RB, Georgia (B+)
Round 3 Pick 14: 
D.J. Moore, WR, Maryland (A)
Round 3 Pick 23 (LAR): 
Chase Litton, QB, Marshall (A)
Round 3 Pick 31 (BUF): Jordan Whitehead, FS, Pittsburgh (A+)
Round 4 Pick 13: 
Dante Pettis, WR, Washington (A+)
Round 4 Pick 24 (LAR): 
Chad Thomas, DE, Miami (FL) (A)
Round 5 Pick 12: 
Troy Fumagalli, TE, Wisconsin (A)
Round 6 Pick 14: 
JaVon Rolland-Jones, OLB, Arkansas State (A+)
Round 7 Pick 13: 
John Atkins, DT, Georgia (A+)
Round 7 Pick 23: 
Cody OConnell, OG, Washington State (A+)

Archived