PLAYOFSSSSSSSSS: #3 JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS @ #6 BUFFALO BILLS: SUNDAY 1 PM EST

.Buzz

9 hours ago, LeeEvans said:

Ha, thanks man. I honestly don't know what the deal is, I've seen stuff on both sides that just leaves me scratching my head. Bills fans are almost always good natured and I don't know if it's just nervous energy or what but it's been out of control all week, practically since the playoff bracket was. Hopefully everything starts settling down tomorrow now that the game is actually in front of us. 

For me it's definitely Doug Marrone... As it's easy to understand. I'm sure he hurt a lot of Bills fans by quitting but try being a Syracuse and Bills fan. He always talked commitment to the team and how Syracuse was his dream job then he quits on the entire Syracuse team without any warning to his players. He always talked about grooming character then he completely turned his back to his kids. I was able to let the way he left go just cause he became the Bills HC. And as soon as he started to bring success he quit to become an assistant coach which set us back 3 years... With no explanation. I think us as Bills fans want to show him what he missed out on and to make him regret quitting on this team and setting us back. What really gets me upset is he didn't address why when he did it and now he is saying I'm not going to comment on something that happened 3 years ago... So when is he going to comment on it? Never? You have to own up to your mistakes  at some point. As a Bills fan you could understand but having a guy quit on your team twice after talking about how he likes to groom character?!?! He should work on his own first.

Archived