hype train for wildcard weekend

Shady Slim

12 hours ago, Shady Slim said:

so we've got the wildcard matches next week and everyone's keen - believe we are in need of a thread no?

kicking off on saturday we have

TEN@KC

ATL@LA

and then the follow ups on sunday

BUF@JAX (now lets all think back to who would have picked this at season start)

CAR@NO

so give your thoughts give your picks and strap in for a great playoff series hey

I'll pick:

KC

LA

BUF - I don't like how Jax has played the last few weeks and I only pick buffalo if McCoy is decent wrt health. If not then Jax is my pick here despite how they have been lately

NO

Well done to the Bills for making it to the playoffs. Think they'll have a good chance of beating the Jaguars too as the Bills have the momentum whilst the Jags have looked iffy the last couple of weeks. Shady would be a huge miss though. 

Can't see the Titans going into Arrowhead and winning. The Chiefs have recovered from their mid season stutters and Smith could be motivated to perform following Mahomes play yesterday.

Saints have to be the favourites being at home, have beat the Panthers twice already this season and Cam hasn't been looking great recently.

LA/Atlanta could be a really good match up. Two exciting QB's and running games going at it means it could be a proper shoot out. LA's Defence should have the advantage though.

Archived