hype train for wildcard weekend

Shady Slim

3 minutes ago, hudson3010 said:

Carolina will win because they are underdogs now (they will feel disrespected and play out of their minds). When they are the favorites they get nervous because of the expectations and they lose. Thats how this team works.

also cam had one really disgusting game today and so that will alow him to have a great one on the next, mantaining the consistency of his inconsistant performance pattern.

The thing is with Cam is what Cam will show up? If its the good Cam, the Panthers will score at least 30pts and beat the Saints. If its the bad Cam, I doubt the Panthers score 17pts and they will probably get blown out.

I don't get hyped, I STAY HYPED!

I've been saying for 17 years I just want to get in  and I don't care what happens. That is still true. Jacksonville's D is legit and our offense is not great by any means even with a healthy McCoy. Bad Bortles could make it interesting though.

JAX > BUF

KC > TEN

LA > ATL

NO > CAR.

10 minutes ago, INbengalfan said:

All the videos of Bills players and fans celebrating makes me want to root for them all thru the playoffs.  

Still choking up while typing this. If you aren’t from Western New York it’s really hard to imagine the vibe going on right now. 17 years... everything we’ve been through. This is exhilarating.

1 minute ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

Still choking up while typing this. If you aren’t from Western New York it’s really hard to imagine the vibe going on right now. 17 years... everything we’ve been through. This is exhilarating.

I am a 47 year old Bengals fan.  I know exactly how you feel.  

Archived