Random Packer News & Notes

Leader

Just now, Leader said:

Okay. I like your odds  👍

Everyone should lol. The NFC is a joke. It's us, Tampa, the West (LAR, SF, ARI) and Dallas. We should be a top 2 seed easily while the Raiders fight for their playoff lives with the Chiefs, Chargers and Broncos.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Everyone should lol. The NFC is a joke. It's us, Tampa, the West (LAR, SF, ARI) and Dallas. We should be a top 2 seed easily while the Raiders fight for their playoff lives with the Chiefs, Chargers and Broncos.

Alright....that's an okay synopsis  :)

3 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Frankly.....it sounds like you're taking advantage of a true Homer!
He's made kind or an odd wager.....but to each their own. He likes his team....probably a bit too much for his own good.

Just now, Leader said:

Frankly.....it sounds like you're taking advantage of a true Homer!
He's made kind or an odd wager.....but to each their own. He likes his team....probably a bit too much for his own good.

Gotta do what you gotta do lol

Just now, beekay414 said:

Gotta do what you gotta do lol

Agree...it's fine. You confident he's gonna come through?
Oh - what about that other guy from earlier today? You ever have a meeting of the minds on a wager with him?

2 minutes ago, Leader said:

Agree...it's fine. You confident he's gonna come through?

Probably not lol but I had to do it. If anything, it'll be another notch on my belt over him and I have plenty. I did get a witness to the bet that I trust so we'll see what happens.

3 minutes ago, Leader said:

Oh - what about that other guy from earlier today? You ever have a meeting of the minds on a wager with him?

Nope. He wouldn't commit in front of the crowd so he couldn't renege. I won't make bets with people behind the scenes because they'll ghost me when I win. It's happened to me before.

• Like 1

Austin Gayle -  Pass-rush win rates with stunts/blitzes removed (2021 only):

George Karlaftis (27%)
Aidan Hutchinson (25%)
Kingsley Enagbare (25%)

Kayvon Thibodeaux (24%)
Arnold Ebiketie (22%)
Drake Jackson (22%)

Boye Mafe (16%)
Josh Paschal (15%)
Jermaine Johnson (13%)

Travon Walker (10%)

Recruiting Analytics -  Top 50 #NFL draft prospects (semi-skilled positions) based on:

In-game athleticism (ATH score)
Career production (PROD score)
Weighted ATH+PROD score (RA score)
Positional value

Top 5: Kayvon Thibodeaux, Drake London, Jameson Williams, Chris Olave, Kingsley Enagbare

2 minutes ago, Leader said:

Recruiting Analytics -  Top 50 #NFL draft prospects (semi-skilled positions) based on:

In-game athleticism (ATH score)
Career production (PROD score)
Weighted ATH+PROD score (RA score)
Positional value

Top 5: Kayvon Thibodeaux, Drake London, Jameson Williams, Chris Olave, Kingsley Enagbare

who did this metric predict would be good from last years class?

Just now, HokieHigh said:

who did this metric predict would be good from last years class?

I have no idea who Recruiting Analytics is. I'm just posting the info cause there seems to be some "good data" on a guy we got late (for some reason).

1 minute ago, Leader said:

I have no idea who Recruiting Analytics is. I'm just posting the info cause there seems to be some "good data" on a guy we got late (for some reason).

Here's their Twitter profile.....take it with a grain of salt....

Recruiting Analytics: A sports tech & data company reinventing how the sports industry identifies & evaluates talent using our patent-pending AI-powered player tracking technology

Oh no.........we just AR's new Davante :)

Chad Leaman -  Christian Watson had 35% of NDSU passing yards. Yes, he didn’t have big numbers, but he was in a run heavy offense. When they did throw, it was to him. Defenses knew this and still couldn’t stop him. Film don’t lie also. He will produce Pete, MF will make sure of it!

///

Somebody warn MLF!