Marvin signs a 2 year contract

ochocinco4pres

I'm thrilled Alexander is gone, but Marvin's issues with player control, motivation, time management, and lack of adjustments are all still there.

We really do have a lot of good pieces though.  If we can stabilize the oline, and improve the LB corps, then we can compete.  Our secondary is above average and possibly better, our dline is above average, we have athletes and promise at WR and RB, Dalton has proven he can be effective when surrounded well, and I think we might be able to retain Eifert on the cheap and have Kroft as a solid backup plan.  2-3 smart free agent signings and an A draft could have us as a contender next year.

0*9xvLTTK5EFEBnGG5.jpg

Glad I was in Australia when this news broke, or I probably would have gotten myself banned from this site.  Now that I've had time to cool and we fired public enemy #1 in Paul Alexander, I'm indifferent.  At this point, I don't care if the Bengals succeed or fail.  Will probably change around draft time...

20 hours ago, Koolkai123 said:

I'm afraid even if I bandwagon Mike Brown will buy the team and hire Marvin Lewis for another 26 year playoff drought

Was it 26 years? I lost count after 21 

15 years between playoff appearances.  27 since the last win.

Archived