Question about brees

FalconFan13

1 hour ago, domepatrol91 said:

I also believe that if the Saints sign him to an extension before March 3rd, they can do whatever they want with that 18 million and will likely spread it out over a couple years. 

I think Brees will sign a 3-year extension with an easy out after year two. I think the first two years will be highly guaranteed with a lower cap hit than we expect from Brees. He'll likely get a nice bonus in the 3rd year regardless of whether or not he's on the roster. 

Thats gonna be the best move they can make probably but he will damn sure need to make them sign some good talent this year and next because as you already know the division isn't gonna be easy.  The Birds and Saints are probably gonna be it for the next 2 years fighting for it depending how FA and the draft goes for both teams.  They are 2 of the most loaded rosters in the league hands down.

53 minutes ago, FalconFan13 said:

Thats gonna be the best move they can make probably but he will damn sure need to make them sign some good talent this year and next because as you already know the division isn't gonna be easy.  The Birds and Saints are probably gonna be it for the next 2 years fighting for it depending how FA and the draft goes for both teams.  They are 2 of the most loaded rosters in the league hands down.

Dont sleep on Carolina... Im curious to see what Norv does with Cam.

2 hours ago, whodatworm23 said:

Im not gonna lie Norv is the reason i said it would be us 2 :D  I can't stand Norv as a play caller and a majority of the  panther fans i have talked to have also hated the hire while most fans of the rest of the division love the hire for them.   If they would have hired someone i think is a much better coordinator for them + that amazing defense i would have put them right there with both of us.

8 hours ago, whodatworm23 said:

Norv is gonna be more of the same in Carolina. Looks like Shula just got scapegoated. Them firing Shula is understandable but then they replaced him with a guy who runs the same type of offense so. 

I think Carolina will be a 8-10 win team next year though. Atlanta will also be a 9 or 10 win team if they don't figure out the Sark situation with that offense. They have the talent to do more but their offense is being held back. If they do figure it out then us and Atlanta both have 12+ win potential. 

7 hours ago, Spartica4Real said:

Norv is gonna be more of the same in Carolina. Looks like Shula just got scapegoated. Them firing Shula is understandable but then they replaced him with a guy who runs the same type of offense so. 

I think Carolina will be a 8-10 win team next year though. Atlanta will also be a 9 or 10 win team if they don't figure out the Sark situation with that offense. They have the talent to do more but their offense is being held back. If they do figure it out then us and Atlanta both have 12+ win potential. 

Our schedule is brutal next year.

2 hours ago, JMG5 said:

Our schedule is brutal next year.

We all thought it was brutal (and then it was) this year and we still won 11 games. I don't put much stock into the schedule this early, things change a lot, but it does certainly look like it's gonna be tough. Regardless, when I said we and Atlanta had 12+ win potential I just meant by talent and wasn't really thinking about the specifics like schedule. 

Also, despite being a 10-6 team Atlanta will get a 3rd place schedule. Boooo!

Archived