*NEW UNIFORMS THREAD*

.Buzz

1 hour ago, VLoo said:

He's talking about the helmets, not the actual uniforms. No more of this 2 tone garbage.

Yeah, that's how i took it.  Hopefully that's the case anyway.  I want Teal to still be a thing.  A nice teal, but definitely needs plenty of teal.  The helmets though, need to be fixed.

1 hour ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

I am glad the helmets are changing.

Never been a fan of them.

I honestly wasn't sure if it was a joke when they were first shown.  It just looks so dumb and half-finished.  Idk what artistic savant thought that was going to be a good idea, but i hope they have absolutely nothing to do with Jaguars uniforms ever again.

On 1/26/2018 at 1:40 PM, .Buzz said:

What on earth is "new school" with an "old school feel".  That's utter nonsense.

4 hours ago, VLoo said:

I hope it's like the old metal flake blake, with the sorta teal sparkly quality.  That was sweet.  Though, it really depends what the uniforms look like in terms of how that would actually look together.

2 hours ago, Tugboat said:

What on earth is "new school" with an "old school feel".  That's utter nonsense.

Using Nike design concepts on the fundamentals of older style jerseys, would be my guess.

ryan-tannehill.jpg

nfl-qb-draft-teddy-bridgewater-040516-ge

32 minutes ago, iPwn said:

Using Nike design concepts on the fundamentals of older style jerseys, would be my guess.

ryan-tannehill.jpg

nfl-qb-draft-teddy-bridgewater-040516-ge

If that means a slight modernization of the old 90s/early 2000s uniforms...sign me up i guess.  Still definitely sounds like nonsense though.  Especially considering this franchise doesn't really have anything "old school" to lean back on.  They haven't exactly been around since ye olde tymes.

1 hour ago, Tugboat said:

If that means a slight modernization of the old 90s/early 2000s uniforms...sign me up i guess.  Still definitely sounds like nonsense though.  Especially considering this franchise doesn't really have anything "old school" to lean back on.  They haven't exactly been around since ye olde tymes.

uMHU6MY.pngU8RBsOH.pngvupXoI3.pngIcPipM7.png

Remove the Jaguars script on the front because it’s redundant with the shield. But that pretty much fits the idea of old school with new school design.

32 minutes ago, iPwn said:

uMHU6MY.pngU8RBsOH.pngvupXoI3.pngIcPipM7.png

Remove the Jaguars script on the front because it’s redundant with the shield. But that pretty much fits the idea of old school with new school design.

I could definitely go for something like this.  The "alternate combos" all look better than their respective partners above though.  So probably that imo.

And while i'm not really #TeamBortle on the whole, i'm very much behind him on the abolishment of all Mustard related uniforms.

12 hours ago, Tugboat said:

I could definitely go for something like this.  The "alternate combos" all look better than their respective partners above though.  So probably that imo.

And while i'm not really #TeamBortle on the whole, i'm very much behind him on the abolishment of all Mustard related uniforms.

If we’re being honest, teal over black is the best color combo in football. Someone needs to talk somebody into making that our main color combo. Then white on white is clean.

I’m excited for these new uniforms. I didn’t buy anything from this generation because there was no player who really did it for me. Telvin and ARob were the only two real “I should get them” buys, and I wasn’t about to buy them when I had serious concerns about them getting re-signed. Jalen was the third, but he was seriously considering changing numbers. Then this year when we finally got some players breaking out and being worth it, it came out that we’re getting new ones. So I was stuck.

My girlfriend now has my Jalen shirsey, so I’m thinking a teal (hopefully not alternate) jersey is coming my way as soon as they get announced.

And with Jalen embracing the Primetime 2.0 moniker, I don’t think he’s changing from 20. So that’s where I’m going.

Archived