TCMD 18' (3rd Rouind, Jewell/Watts)

IrishHooligan00

3 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

You lost ASJ by 300k but signed Richardson to up to 10m? Did we lose someone on the DL?

Also Corey Grant And Mickens are the return guys not sure we need Thomas

Yea got rid of dareus for k.j. wright. 

Thomas is a good all around player, he'll take snaps at RB and WR. and can never have too much competition for special team players

1 hour ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

Yea got rid of dareus for k.j. wright. 

Thomas is a good all around player, he'll take snaps at RB and WR. and can never have too much competition for special team players

Was that a cap move bc we are pretty good at LB too and Dareus killed for us. I will admit it’s interesting. Wright-Jack-Telvin is an awesome trio

53 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Was that a cap move bc we are pretty good at LB too and Dareus killed for us. I will admit it’s interesting. Wright-Jack-Telvin is an awesome trio

I can't name a better LB core then that in the NFL right now IMO. 

Dareus is too one dimensional for my liking yes i know he did his role however i want a DT who can do his role and more hence why i got richardson, he can run stuff and can push that pocket a lot better then dareus can. 

21 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Wright-Jack-Telvin is an awesome trio

If you want three WILLs and no SLB, sure. But that front would get bodied in the run game.

And Richardson is a 3-Tech. So another terrible fit.

So in hooligan world, we got another ~3T type guy with major role overlap at the same cost as the guy who actually fit this defense like a glove as a NT?  And spent most of Dareus' cap savings on a SAM backer who will only see the field like 1/5th of the time?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived