TCMD 18' (3rd Rouind, Jewell/Watts)

IrishHooligan00

17 hours ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

Foles can do everything better then what bortles did. Foles can manage the game better. Costs only 7 Million, and can easily outplay bortles any day of the week. Foles is the starter, will still sign a FA QB for backup just not a top guy. I was originally gonna go after Cousins with the cap Space i had but he got franchise tagged. 

Do you still have enough picks left to trade for Doug Pederson???

3 hours ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

Franchise Tagged Robinson

Signed 

Jarvis Landry - WR

Jonathon Cooper - LG

Cameron Fleming - RT

Next Targets are going to be TE/DT and possibly a speed WR or speed RB

If this team signs Jarvis Landry I will personally seek out Caldwell and slap the taste out his mouth. Landry is a bum

Listen if I wanted a receiver that was under 6'0 that runs 4.6.. to catch 112 balls and still not crack 1,000 yards. I would just resign Lee and pass him the ball more I don't care about his first 3 years of production. His attitude is piss poor and he's a cancer NO THANKS.

54 minutes ago, DuvalsKing said:

Listen if I wanted a receiver that was under 6'0 that runs 4.6.. to catch 112 balls and still not crack 1,000 yards. I would just resign Lee and pass him the ball more I don't care about his first 3 years of production. His attitude is piss poor and he's a cancer NO THANKS.

??? Sorry Lee doesn't outdo Landry anywhere 

If this mock is going to roll with Foles as a (cruddy) QB1 for the Jaguars, i don't mind the idea of surrounding him with ARob and then spending on Landry as well.  Foles is the sort of QB who would benefit massively from having those type of weapons available.  If Foles is your QB, you're running a very specific offense, and those two would work well within it.  They can both win contested small area catches all day with route savvy, body position, and hands.  They're early "easy" targets that a guy like Foles needs.

The idea of spending that much on WRs is pretty disgusting.  But if you trade yourself into a Nick Foles corner, this is a decent way of trying to fight your way out.

Also means that i don't think dealing ARob is a viable thought though.  Two 1st rounders would be a pretty enticing haul in some other situations, but with Foles...i don't think you can afford to make that move anymore.  Despite needing to recoup picks somewhere after overpaying for a lateral at best QB move.

14 hours ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

??? Sorry Lee doesn't outdo Landry anywhere 

Comprehension isn't your strong suit where in there did I say that Lee was better than Landry? Both receivers are avg at best to me I don't get excited about either one of their game play. Landry is better but still avg. to me. I'm glad the Dolphins reached it explains why bad football teams remain bad no wide out this year is worth a franchise tag and that includes ARob if he had played this past year and possibly showed his form from 15' this past year thats franchise money numbers. But thats the league teams are going to reach it's the nature of the business.

I don't care about his production because you're going to tell me some useless stats like he has 400 catches in 4 yrs of production yadi-yada-ya.. lets delve deeper into those numbers.. like stats like this 

Players with more 20+ yard receptions last year than Jarvis Landry (who had 112 catches);
Brice Butler
Seth DeValve
Nick O'Leary
Ricardo Louis
Brandon Coleman
Deonte Thompson

Wait who? Only person I know on this list is O'Leary and only reason I know him is because i'm a huge Nole fan but outside of me who knows him unless you really are a fan of the team one of these players play on.

or how about

Receptions for 30+ yards in 2017
JuJu Smith-Schuster - 8
Jarvis Landry - 1 (12 in his 4-year career)

Yeah 12 in 4 years 

sound franchise worthy to you?

Archived