Question about draft website

MookieMonstah

Ok some background info, I run a long standing 12 team ESPN fantasy football league. Up until this year we utilized 2 keepers and just used the first two rounds as "Keeper Rounds" but we're transitioning to a league that utilizes keepers in the round you drafted them. An example of this is I drafted WR Michael Thomas in the 12th round last season, so I can keep him as a 12th round pick for this draft instead of just losing my 1st round pick.

Do any of you guys know of a website I can easily plug stuff like that into?

Have you tried fleaflicker.com yet?

It's free.  I'm not sure if their customization options allow what you're looking for, but they have A LOT of customization options so it's worth checking out.  And they do allow you to clone existing leagues.

On 7/29/2017 at 9:33 AM, MookieMonster said:

Ok some background info, I run a long standing 12 team ESPN fantasy football league. Up until this year we utilized 2 keepers and just used the first two rounds as "Keeper Rounds" but we're transitioning to a league that utilizes keepers in the round you drafted them. An example of this is I drafted WR Michael Thomas in the 12th round last season, so I can keep him as a 12th round pick for this draft instead of just losing my 1st round pick.

Do any of you guys know of a website I can easily plug stuff like that into?

I've done it on yahoo before. You just have to assign a value to each keeper player if you're starting from an existing league. If not you can set the league up to have those kind of keepers.

Archived