The tWo Hangout

8 minutes ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

About 22 minutes left of work (and I don't really have anything left to do). Then the weekend. Flying out to Denver on Sunday night. Going to MNF with a Chargers friend and then am going to be there until late Thursday. I am very excited.

That's awesome man. Never been to Denver but have a buddy who lives out there and loves it. Should be a good time.

Just now, Adrenaline_Flux said:

I have never flown before either, so I am also excited about that.

I've only flown once, but I enjoyed it. Flew down to the Bahamas as a work vacation with my dad a few years ago. Was a bit nervous at first but once you take off it's all good.

Just now, .Buzz said:

I've only flown once, but I enjoyed it. Flew down to the Bahamas as a work vacation with my dad a few years ago. Was a bit nervous at first but once you take off it's all good.

I am more anxious about boarding and unboarding and such than I am about the actual flying.

Probably a little surprising since I am generally an anxious person, haha.

I am more anxious about boarding and unboarding and such than I am about the actual flying.

Probably a little surprising since I am generally an anxious person, haha.

Yeah, I was just anxious about flying. Maybe grab some Xanax? lol.

Where you flying out of? DSM or?

Flying out of Cedar Rapids. They have a direct flight to Denver and Denver has a direct flight back.

Well that's convenient. 

I want to try and fly out to COL sometime next spring if I can. Like I said, know a couple people out there that I haven't seen in a while. I know tickets out of MSP are very cheap. Haven't looked at DSM or any other airports.

1 hour ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

I have never flown before either, so I am also excited about that.

Flying is the best man.  I wish i was flying always.

Actually, mostly just takeoff and landing are fun.  The rest kinda sucks when you're crammed in a seat in peasant class for hours on end with nowhere to go.  But i wish i could just takeoff and land in an airplane all day every day.  That'd be amazing.

31 minutes ago, Tugboat said:

Flying is the best man.  I wish i was flying always.

Actually, mostly just takeoff and landing are fun.  The rest kinda sucks when you're crammed in a seat in peasant class for hours on end with nowhere to go.  But i wish i could just takeoff and land in an airplane all day every day.  That'd be amazing.

Does Jet Blue navigate your skies up in Canada?