Jump to content
Adrenaline_Flux

The tWo Hangout

670 posts in this topic

Retiring "This Ain't Jaguars Talk" and "This Ain't teal World order Talk". Come here to talk about anything.

Anything.

... Almost anything.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
iPwn    170

Good job. Real good job.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
iPwn    170

Do we have any explanation as to why so many Jags fans are in Iowa?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
fretgod99    56
6 minutes ago, iPwn said:

Do we have any explanation as to why so many Jags fans are in Iowa?

 

Being Jags fans means they're used to being miserable. So, it's probably a comfort and familiarity thing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
iPwn    170
1 hour ago, fretgod99 said:

Being Jags fans means they're used to being miserable. So, it's probably a comfort and familiarity thing.

Is that why you live in Nebraska?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
fretgod99    56
14 minutes ago, iPwn said:

Is that why you live in Nebraska?

I'm in Nebraska and bagging on Iowa. That should clue you in to how miserable that place is. Also, your team is bad and you should feel bad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
iPwn    170
Just now, fretgod99 said:

Also, your team is bad and you should feel bad.

3 time reigning offseason champs

and

reigning World Series Champs

 

Get on my level

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
fretgod99    56

Your level is stupid. Also, we're apparently tied for top member. What a time to be alive!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
iPwn    170
23 minutes ago, fretgod99 said:

Also, we're apparently tied for top member. What a time to be alive!

Yeah, but I actually got the hardware. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, iPwn said:

Do we have any explanation as to why so many Jags fans are in Iowa?

 

No NFL team and the Coughlin & JDR teams were like Ferentz teams?

Really though, I'm not sure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
iPwn    170
15 minutes ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

No NFL team and the Coughlin & JDR teams were like Ferentz teams?

Really though, I'm not sure.

I'd like to see data on it. There's been like 5 members on here, and I think Alfie too.

 

And most are Cubs fans too. Which that part makes sense with the Iowa Cubs. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, iPwn said:

I'd like to see data on it. There's been like 5 members on here, and I think Alfie too.

 

And most are Cubs fans too. Which that part makes sense with the Iowa Cubs. 

There are also a lot of Falcons fans too, tbh. There's a solid mix. It's mostly NFC North fans and Chiefs or Colts fans though. Still a solid amount of Rams fans even though they moved from STL to LA.

Cubs are my #2, though I've probably followed them better the past couple years than the Red Sox.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
titans0021    74

Living in Iowa, you can literally choose any team you want and you still haven't abandoned the Jags? Fools.

Sincerely,

Titans fan in Wisconsin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
iPwn    170
1 minute ago, titans0021 said:

Living in Iowa, you can literally choose any team you want and you still haven't abandoned the Jags? Fools.

Sincerely,

Titans fan in Wisconsin

I grew up in New York where I could have had the Giants and Yankees.

Instead I took the Jags and Cubs. Smh @ me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×