Eagles TCMD War Room- Draft Complete!

EaglesPeteC

1 minute ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Why not a Leonard fan? 

I like him from what I've seen, but was kinda disappointed he ran a 4.7 40 yard dash as he's likely a 4-3 WLB.

He definitely flashes upside on tape and from what I understand showed some of the most improvement at the Senior Bowl.

I just wouldn't be in love with the pick. 

Honestly though Justin Reid is the guy we probably should've wanted here.

14 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

I like him from what I've seen, but was kinda disappointed he ran a 4.7 40 yard dash as he's likely a 4-3 WLB.

He definitely flashes upside on tape and from what I understand showed some of the most improvement at the Senior Bowl.

I just wouldn't be in love with the pick. 

Honestly though Justin Reid is the guy we probably should've wanted here.

Reid just went off the board.

I resigned Bradham in this mock. So i could take Leonard and he can take over at WIL so i can trade Kendricks in 19 when its time to pay Hicks

13 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

I know. That's why I said "should've" because its not a possibility.

I'd probably wait until the 3rd round to select our WLB.

Im not locked into any specific position. Just trying to get a good player. Leonard is pretty high for me

6 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

What about Rasheem Green? He is still available 

Watched a ton of Green being a USC fan and I can say he's a definite project. Obviously you like how he killed the combine and can see the upside, but I would pass. He could provide big returns with the right coaching but we probably wouldn't see it till like year 3? 

For this Eagles team I want good players who can play now. 

Thats why a good safety prospect interests me cause if a LB goes down you know we will play 3 safeties with Jenkins as a quasi linebacker. Plus, if either of the starters go down we could insert that safety into their spot. Not to mention we need to move from McLeod sometime in the near future.

Archived