Eagles TCMD War Room- Draft Complete!

EaglesPeteC

1 hour ago, nlesthought said:

Unless they are trying to pull off another deal and need 32 I say wait. I can't remember all your moves...but

All those QBs pushed some guys down

Nobody there I love that I feel like I have to have at 32 as opposed to 35.. Deal is done.

Chiefs trade:

35th Overall (2nd Round)

86th Overall (3rd Round)

Eagles trade:

32nd Overall (1st Round)

134th Overall (4th Round)

158th Overall (5th Round)

209th Overall (6th Round)

12 picks until I am OTC. Here is who i am considering (in no particular order)

Conner Williams

Sam Hubbard

Justin Reid

Mike Hughes

Ronnie Harrison

Kolton Miller

Darius Leonard

Rashaan Evans

Arden Key

Dallas Goedart

Malik Jefferson

Mike Geisicki

Basically looking at OT, TE, LB, S CB, DE

30 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Conner Williams

Sam Hubbard

Justin Reid

Mike Hughes

Ronnie Harrison

Kolton Miller

Darius Leonard

Rashaan Evans

Arden Key

Dallas Goedart

Malik Jefferson

Mike Geisicki

Kolton Miller
Rashaan Evans
Ronnie Harrison

Of those, that's the 3 I'd prefer the most. 

Mike Gesicki isn't worth a pick this early. He's like a lankier version of Ertz.

25 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

Theres one player in there that sticks out like a sore thumb if you're going BPA

I've got 2 on this list that stick out to me. There are 12 picks before me so some of the ones that stick out are more than likely gone

30 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

Theres one player in there that sticks out like a sore thumb if you're going BPA

Who is the guy you are thinking of?

Mine are Rashaan Evans and Conner Williams.

If I wind up picking Hughes because he is BPA, I'll probably move Jalen Mills to Safety.

3 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Mine are Rashaan Evans and Conner Williams.

If I wind up picking Hughes because he is BPA, I'll probably move Jalen Mills to Safety.

I really like Big V. Wouldn't it make more sense to move Rasul Douglas to safety?

1 minute ago, nlesthought said:

For me: 

Evans

Harrison/Reid

Goedart

Key

Arden Key scares me. I'm actually starting to like Sam Hubbard more. He seems like he could fit in to take over that Vinny Curry type role nicely.

I like Harrison a lot for the fit of this team. Jenkins played a lot of the LB position. It would be nice to pick up Harrison to play that box safety role and let Jenkins cover more.

I like Goedart too. Have Erz, Luke Wilson in the Brent Celek role and Goedart as the Burton would be nice.

3 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Arden Key scares me. I'm actually starting to like Sam Hubbard more. He seems like he could fit in to take over that Vinny Curry type role nicely.

I like Harrison a lot for the fit of this team. Jenkins played a lot of the LB position. It would be nice to pick up Harrison to play that box safety role and let Jenkins cover more.

I like Goedart too. Have Erz, Luke Wilson in the Brent Celek role and Goedart as the Burton would be nice.

Again I forget what you have done but Reid can step in right now and play that 3rd safety. I'd be more concerned with Jenkins losing a step in coverage vs playing in the box. Depends what other moves you made at that spot. 

2 minutes ago, nlesthought said:

Again I forget what you have done but Reid can step in right now and play that 3rd safety. I'd be more concerned with Jenkins losing a step in coverage vs playing in the box. Depends what other moves you made at that spot. 

I picked up Cody Davis who was a top 15 coverage Safety last year according to PFF. He was the 3rd Safety for the Rams.

2 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:
3 hours ago, Hockey5djh said:

Arden Key. He's the next dude that drops because of "character concerns" despite the fact that nobody can tell me right now why he took a leave of absence. Assuming its a valid reason I don't see why it should knock him out of the first.

34 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

Arden Key. He's the next dude that drops because of "character concerns" despite the fact that nobody can tell me right now why he took a leave of absence. Assuming its a valid reason I don't see why it should knock him out of the first.

He's definitely a skilled pass rusher. The cool thing about playing here would be it fits his skill set. I can see a 3-4 team taking a look though. He's got ability to cover the flat occasionally. I wish his motor ran more in the red than it does. It could have been the added weight. 

Archived