FF Big Brother 7: Whicker wins! Diary Sessions now!

Malfatron

ET's DR session (what bothered him most)

What bothers me the most? This was Flux's plan. He suggested the bait and switch, then punked out. I catch the flack, he set me up unintentionally. 

Pussyfooting such as this won't be tolerated. He's made an enemy out of me.

Just now, MathMan said:

ET's DR (something happened with @Adrenaline_Flux??)

Really upset Flux caved in the way he did. His balls fell off. Only way to explain it.

It was TOTALLY SET UP! ALL HE HAD TO DO WAS BAIT AND SWITCH!

ET's DR session (later that day):

Cooled off - I still love Flux. He's my friend. There was a lapse of judgement based on comments made from others, but it's to be.

Flux is now in with Utley. Time to leverage that. And time to find that goddam leak in my camp.

Et's DR session 17 days later.

Geez, it's nearly been a month since we last talked! I'm sorry, had a few irons in the fire, but I'm still here - somehow. 

Let's recap what we know, OK?

- Still running strong with my newbie alliance. bcb is dead set to get Flux out of here, which poses it's own problem. Utley and Lucky are still the two top targets.

- Flux/GMen/iPwn alliance is going, but with all three in position to be evicted, this could get nasty. iPwn is basically checked out, GMen is also checking out, but Flux was really strong. Can't afford to lose him.

- Gopher tried to get an alliance with Shady Slim going, and it actually had Lucky11 in it. Lucky11 is basically the enemy. I don't think that snake pit is going to last, but Shady is proving to be a very loyal ally.

- HZ is probably my most important ally. He's feeding me details on anyone who brings up my name, it's great. I have to ensure he makes it to jury. This being said, he's probably the most dangerous player in the game now. 

- Ruskie is a wild card, but I trust him as well. As numbers whittle down, I need to break him from this SAX beef and get him focused on the end goal.

- Mission and I used to communicate, but it's been radio silence since TLO got booted. Should have seen that coming. Mission on his own is so much more talented than the Mission that anchors himself with TLO. Shame, like watching a hot girl get verbally abused by her ugly husband. You stick up for her, but you know she's gonna enable such behavior and go running right back.

- Utley and I have a functional cease fire in place, but I do not trust him in the least. After he got touch booted off, I have no other choice but to get him out and break out pact. But I had to get said pact in place to get him to lower his guard. Now, I just need to win a comp...then I plan on backdooring him, to avenge touch.

ET's DR session about avenging @theuntouchable

On ‎3‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 8:27 AM, EliteTexan80 said:

- Utley and I have a functional cease fire in place, but I do not trust him in the least. After he got touch booted off, I have no other choice but to get him out and break out pact. But I had to get said pact in place to get him to lower his guard. Now, I just need to win a comp...then I plan on backdooring him, to avenge touch.

Well, didn't have to backdoor him. Cards are now dealt.

This one is for @theuntouchable.

Archived