Should the NFL bring back a farm system like NFL Europe?

TecmoSuperJoe

On 13.2.2018 at 5:53 PM, MWil23 said:

So is the NBA and NCAA.

Key difference: Overseas in Europe, they can financially support other leagues due to interest from fans.

No one outside of the U.S. wants NFL style football, and that's what it will take. Ask Mike Vrabel, he just said the same thing a week ago.

Not sure where you get this idea from, but there's a significant fan base in Europe - and TV is picking up as well.

3 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I feel like the NFL has that in the NCAA

Except NCAA players aren't currently allowed to be paid (that could change in the future)

Having a US-based minor pro league for the NFL could work, and as I said before the Browns could benefit directly from the existence of such a league by demoting themselves to it (similar to Idaho's demotion from FBS to FCS football) since they have struggled for years playing in the actual NFL

19 minutes ago, pf9 said:

Except NCAA players aren't currently allowed to be paid (that could change in the future)

Having a US-based minor pro league for the NFL could work, and as I said before the Browns could benefit directly from the existence of such a league by demoting themselves to it (similar to Idaho's demotion from FBS to FCS football) since they have struggled for years playing in the actual NFL

So you think the Browns would just fall out of the NFL and a minor league champion would move up or just move the Browns all together?

Just now, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

So you think the Browns would just fall out of the NFL and a minor league champion would move up or just move the Browns all together?

Altogether.

This isn't European soccer.

Archived