Draft thoughts before free agency

Eric

Yeah, he looks good. Runs a bit too upright, but he certainly belongs in the top 7 of this strong RB class. 

I'm for now sticking with Barkley as the clear #1, and Guice #2.

After that, probably Jones as #3 (especially in this offense), and a late 1st rd possibility. 

Things could change as I really dig in over the next month. 

Ronald Jones has the best feet and homerun ability in the class, I feel Johnson has the best patience and vision. I would have him 3rd rb on my board.

I don't bring up Barkley, he is the clear #1. We just don't have a snowballs chance in hell of getting him.

A combo of Da'ron Payne and Kerryon Johnson would be an awesome way to start the skins draft. Would be even better to get somebodys 2nd round pick and get the Moore kid from Maryland to play opposite of Doctson 

3 hours ago, Eric said:

Why does derrius guice get so much love? Don't get me wrong, I'm not hating on the guy. He looks like a good back but he would be 5th or 6th best on my rb board. 

One guy nobody says much about is Kerryon Johnson. He's got some leveon bell in him. He's patient with deceptive speed. I think he should go in 2nd round and I would be ecstatic to get him there as I feel he would fit in well here.

If we can somehow get Ronald Jones or Kerryon Johnson in the 2nd with a guy like Payne in the first I'd be the happiest guy during the draft by far 

2 hours ago, Eric said:

If you don't know much about Kerryon, here's a you tube video, I think he's perfect for us

I still like Ronald Jones but this guy is special 

I think hes a great back but it seems like a lot of his production came out of the wildcat formation and i just dont think that translates to our offense, wouldnt be mad if we got him but 

barkley

guice

jones

michel

chubb

in that order above kerryon for me

Archived