First Round with Three GMs

aldashex86

How was the mock?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. How was the mock?

• It was very fun and different! Thanks!
    • It was bad and you should feel bad.
    • I know everything and you are wrong and I am right!! I realize this doesn't actually answer the question but, I am angry!!

2 hours ago, aldashex86 said:

I just seriously do not think the Browns go Barkley at one. I think they have spent years passing on QBs and this time they finally will evaluate the class and take who they believe is the top QB.

I agree and as far as the Ward pick ideally the Browns would trade back with the Jets who would jump ahead of Denver to get their QB and the Browns could take Ward at 6 while getting some extra picks but if we had to take him at 4 I wouldn’t be upset great prospect at a position this trade desperately needs to upgrade 

Not sure how you pass on James if you're drafting for the Cowboys. He will easily be BPA and fill a need in this situation. Grab a WR in the 2nd or 3rd if you feel thats a big need. But you dont pass on James if he's available at 19. 

On 3/12/2018 at 1:55 PM, BrownsDog23 said:

I agree and as far as the Ward pick ideally the Browns would trade back with the Jets who would jump ahead of Denver to get their QB and the Browns could take Ward at 6 while getting some extra picks but if we had to take him at 4 I wouldn’t be upset great prospect at a position this trade desperately needs to upgrade 

Agreed, I definitely could see them trading down. We didn't do trades in this mock though. 

On 3/13/2018 at 12:24 PM, cav_fan2 said:

Not sure how you pass on James if you're drafting for the Cowboys. He will easily be BPA and fill a need in this situation. Grab a WR in the 2nd or 3rd if you feel thats a big need. But you dont pass on James if he's available at 19. 

I made that pick and I did so because I am still holding on to a trade that I called months ago. A certain overpaid WR from the Cowboys being shipped to the northwest for a certain Texas native SS... 

I will continue to think it will happen (reports are they had trade talks about the S today) until it doesn't happen.

Archived