Why the Arizona Cardinals are the best choice for Kirk Cousins

DoleINGout

8 hours ago, DoleINGout said:

Sam Bradford is a smart man. Scored high on his Wonderlic test if I remember correctly. Did they stop doing that test now?

Smart men don’t turn down 20M contract offers (15M guaranteed) with a degenerative condition in their knee.   Only a crazy person turns that down.   Not sure how this correlates.  

That’s not exactly a rocket science level decision.  It’s a no brainer to accept in his situation.   O.o

9 minutes ago, Broncofan said:

Smart men don’t turn down 20M contract offers (15M guaranteed) with a degenerative condition in their knee.   Only a crazy person turns that down.   Not sure how this correlates.  

That’s not exactly a rocket science level decision.  It’s a no brainer to accept in his situation.   O.o

It's like a figure of speech. I think he is smart either way. To take the money yes, but to sign with the Cardinals is a smart move regardless.

The Vikings were a great choice, but I made the argument for the Cardinals a few months ago. That would have been a nice spot for him as well. But obviously can't complain about him choosing a great destination in Minnesota where they have a top 3 defense, top 5 WR duo and one of the best young RBs in Cook. 

2 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

The Vikings were a great choice, but I made the argument for the Cardinals a few months ago. That would have been a nice spot for him as well. But obviously can't complain about him choosing a great destination in Minnesota where they have a top 3 defense, top 5 WR duo and one of the best young RBs in Cook. 

Not at all, Minnesota is a great destination. I just think it would offer more longevity.

Archived