Bills sign LB Julian Stanford to 2 year deal.

Trentwannabe

This is what it looks like when you have an underrated roster move that just quietly solidifies the team in a very good way. His ST play will be a boost, added depth - check, and ultimately gives us a security blanket to possibly protect against one player getting injured and affecting multiple areas of the team.

I'm really liking what we've seen from our Front Office over the past year. It's a strange feeling to be honest.

1 hour ago, Yibbyl said:

This is what it looks like when you have an underrated roster move that just quietly solidifies the team in a very good way. His ST play will be a boost, added depth - check, and ultimately gives us a security blanket to possibly protect against one player getting injured and affecting multiple areas of the team.

I'm really liking what we've seen from our Front Office over the past year. It's a strange feeling to be honest.

I fully agree, it is so different from the old owner, who could not afford to compete, to an owner who has the financial resources to add solid players. We are suddenly more like Pittsburgh or Green Bay, smaller franchises that stay competitive by having great ownership, who in turn hires a great GM, who in turn hires a solid HC. Good things are coming our way!!!

Lot's of NFL starters start out as ST players, where they prove their worth and go on to be solid NFL starters down the road, that's what this guy looks like to me!!! 

Archived