Watt/Clowney vs. Donald/Suh

James Burgess Jr.

Sack leader 2018  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Which teammates get the most sacks 2018

• Watt/Clowney
    • Donald/Suh

On 4/2/2018 at 4:03 AM, EliteTexan80 said:

I'm really hoping Watt can find his magic again, but I'm not betting on it. It's a shame, too.

I think Mercilius/Clowney will be more productive than Clowney/Watt. For the sake of the question, I'll take Donald/Suh.

Watt reminds me a lot of Keith Millard.  Two of the best ever at the position, but their careers were unfortunately hampered by injury.

It’s easy. Donald and Suh all the way. The NFL has never seen two DL that were 3x All-Pro come together on the same team. Donald is unblockable when he is double teamed. Suh will be unblockable one-on-one. Wade Phillips will put them both in situations to succeed. If anyone say they don’t know how Suh is going to fit, well people said the same thing about Donald last season. All Donald did was have his best season and won DPOY. Suh will fit just fine and dominate just like Donald will dominate. Both guys are durable too. So again it’s not even close. 

Just now, GSUeagles14 said:

of course you do.

should be watt/clowney fairly easy.

Donald is the reigning DPOY. Suh is a 5x All Pro. Clowney and Watt are a talented duo, but Clowney hasn't reached that same level yet that the others have. The potential is there, but it's quite reasonable to see the Donald/Suh combo having a greater impact.

Archived