Malcolm Mitchell on schedule to participate in OTA's

DoleINGout

9 hours ago, AlNFL19 said:

Mitchell will end up as one of the greatest receivers in the history of the Patriots organization.  

Whoa, I sense sarcasm but I will pretend it's not. I liked him and if he can manage to be available for the rest of his career then I would say he could turn out to be a memorable, if slightly underproductive receiever, but with a skill set capable of being compared to the rest of the best receivers that have come before him on the Patriots.

Realistically, Wes Welker, Randy Moss, Stanley Morgan, Terry Glenn, Deion Branch, Julian Edelman, and Troy Brown are hard to eclipse for anybody. Somewhere just behind Darryl Stingley and Irving Fryar and right above Danny Amendola among the greatest Patriots receivers all time, I could see.

On 4/4/2018 at 12:53 PM, DoleINGout said:

Whoa, I sense sarcasm but I will pretend it's not. I liked him and if he can manage to be available for the rest of his career then I would say he could turn out to be a memorable, if slightly underproductive receiever, but with a skill set capable of being compared to the rest of the best receivers that have come before him on the Patriots.

Realistically, Wes Welker, Randy Moss, Stanley Morgan, Terry Glenn, Deion Branch, Julian Edelman, and Troy Brown are hard to eclipse for anybody. Somewhere just behind Darryl Stingley and Irving Fryar and right above Danny Amendola among the greatest Patriots receivers all time, I could see.

It's not. He won't be any Randy Moss but I think he can be very good (our No. 1 for 6-8 years or so). I'm really rooting for the guy. If this doesn't work out in 10 years or so, oh well. If it does, I called it.

On 4/11/2018 at 5:12 PM, AlNFL19 said:

It's not. He won't be any Randy Moss but I think he can be very good (our No. 1 for 6-8 years or so). I'm really rooting for the guy. If this doesn't work out in 10 years or so, oh well. If it does, I called it.

I won't go this overboard, but I do think Mitchell oozes potential. He has a lot of Keenan Allen in his game with his hands/route running. I think he's in for a big year, especially with Cooks gone and Edelman dealing with the injury recovery.

3 hours ago, MookieMonster said:

I won't go this overboard, but I do think Mitchell oozes potential. He has a lot of Keenan Allen in his game with his hands/route running. I think he's in for a big year, especially with Cooks gone and Edelman dealing with the injury recovery.

If Edelman makes the team which is 50/50.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/13/2018 at 3:22 PM, DoleINGout said:

If Edelman makes the team which is 50/50.

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

19 hours ago, AlNFL19 said:

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

After Gronk is traded, the purge is on. Brady may even retire who knows.

1 hour ago, DoleINGout said:

After Gronk is traded, the purge is on. Brady may even retire who knows.

My dude...

Gronk probably won't be traded this year.

Edelman will make the roster or possibly be traded (unlikely).

Brady will not retire this year.

All this "drama" between the Patriots is making people think Brady and Belichick hate each other enough to tear down everything. I question the credibility of that.

26 minutes ago, AlNFL19 said:

My dude...

Gronk probably won't be traded this year.

Edelman will make the roster or possibly be traded (unlikely).

Brady will not retire this year.

All this "drama" between the Patriots is making people think Brady and Belichick hate each other enough to tear down everything. I question the credibility of that.

Gronk will be traded. Gostkowski will be traded if they draft a kicker. Edelman could possibly be traded but coming off an ACL as a slot guy over 30, I think he is cut in training camp sometime. Brady will probably play but I put it out there he might retire just because it’s been already been speculated and if Gronk and Edelman leave then Brady might have a really hard time personally. But I would expect him to play through this season no matter what because Josh McDaniels is around for one more year. On top of that, it’s his team, his fans, his brand, his success, and the loss in the Super Bowl that motivates him to stay and play. And like you say, as far as Brady is concerned, I think their relationship is same as it always has been. I don’t think there is hate between Brady and Belichick.

9 minutes ago, DoleINGout said:

Gronk will be traded. Gostkowski will be traded if they draft a kicker. Edelman could possibly be traded but coming off an ACL as a slot guy over 30, I think he is cut in training camp sometime. Brady will probably play but I put it out there he might retire just because it’s been already been speculated and if Gronk and Edelman leave then Brady might have a really hard time personally. But I would expect him to play through this season no matter what because Josh McDaniels is around for one more year. On top of that, it’s his team, his fans, his brand, his success, and the loss in the Super Bowl that motivates him to stay and play. And like you say, as far as Brady is concerned, I think their relationship is same as it always has been. I don’t think there is hate between Brady and Belichick.

I'm not bracing for this gigantic a cliff just yet...

6 minutes ago, Spooky said:

Don't forget you also said that Belichick is retiring after this year too @DoleINGout

2018 is very possibly his last year as head coach, we’ll see. I think 2019 could be. What I remember posting is that I think Brian Flores is likely the next head coach, McDaniels is probably gone after 2018. The one I’m scared of losing as much as Belichick or anyone else is Dante Scarrnechia.

Archived