Old Devils Thread (Lock 'er up please)

beekay414

Just now, beekay414 said:

Yeah I went to ESPN to see what the gamecast time was compared to my feed. I'm right on it for a change lol.

I'm watching on Hulu. Best thing ESPN / Disney did was add espn + to hulu. The ESPN app was just brutal 

Just now, Forge said:

I'm watching on Hulu. Best thing ESPN / Disney did was add espn + to hulu. The ESPN app was just brutal 

Yeah I'm gonna have to get the Disney+ package again. I have streaming sites so I can get every game but when it's on ESPN+ I'd try to watch it on there and it's just brutal.

• Like 1

Just now, beekay414 said:

Yeah I'm gonna have to get the Disney+ package again. I have streaming sites so I can get every game but when it's on ESPN+ I'd try to watch it on there and it's just brutal.

Thats how I do it as well. If it's on ESPN +, good deal, I watch on Hulu. Have to have Disney for the little man anyway, so I just got the package. But honestly, before they added it to Hulu, even if it was on ESPN +, I often watched it streaming

• Like 1