Old Devils Thread (Lock 'er up please)

beekay414

1 hour ago, Forge said:

Our D in Bing is horrific

I think it's the pace they play at TBQH. Bingo has been an all-offense type team this year. I wonder if that's the emphasis considering the big club can't score lol.

EDIT - Probably not. Just looking at the positives lol. It's a weird year. Hard to take much from it when we can't watch.

Edited by beekay414

31 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

I think it's the pace they play at TBQH. Bingo has been an all-offense type team this year. I wonder if that's the emphasis considering the big club can't score lol.

EDIT - Probably not. Just looking at the positives lol. It's a weird year. Hard to take much from it when we can't watch.

Lots of young kids still in their first professional year, so I expect it to get better, but yikes lol

• Like 1

Just now, Forge said:

Lots of young kids still in their first professional year, so I expect it to get better, but yikes lol

I'd rather have it be a growing pains year than a "holy **** why do we have these random AHL vets everywhere" type year. Let these guys get adapted to the pro game without worrying about results. Plus, it gives us tape for this offseason for them to work on once we're back to normal. I love what we're doing with Bingo right now.

2 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Not able to watch but I'm following along as best I can. What happened with the last non-goal? The refs being terrible and costing us more? Cuz we've routinely been effed by them this year. 

Just bad timing. They lost sight of the puck, blew the whistle but the puck was loose. Ended up in the net. Wasn't a big deal.