Old Devils Thread (Lock 'er up please)

beekay414

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

I've gotten something with the word "troll" in it several times lol. I tested my luck by posting that last "reminder: don't post Nazi on this site lol"

Going to be honest... I detest the one active mod in that forum (ED), and the others are never there

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

If it's Emporereddy, I'm with you. He's a clown. Deletes my **** all the time.

That's the one I can't stand. There's like 3 others I know, but I forget who they are and I'm pretty sure I've never spoken to them

Just now, beekay414 said:

But if we can get Vladar/Beecher and a 1st for Palms and then Liljegren/Sandin/Amirov for Wood, I'll bust everywhere.

That may not be appropriate but it's true.

its true truth GIF

I imagine kulikov will get a nice pick return. Not sure that we can do anything with goose. 

22 hours ago, beekay414 said:

Jim literally just said he'd trade Jack and Nico "at the drop of a hat" for Jack Eichel.

Wut

I would Nico (rest of the deal contingent, of course). I wouldn't Jack yet. I don't know what he is. He's probably not going to be as good as eichel, but he has a chance to be better. 

I think Nico is Bo Horvat. Nothing wrong with it but I'd be willing to move him for eichel.