Old Devils Thread (Lock 'er up please)

beekay414

Just now, Forge said:

I don't like it anywhere close. There's probably just not as much drop off because there's no headliner in my opinion 

If we're talking a Laine, Boeser or Forsberg? Sure. Anyone else, I'd be hardpressed to make a move with that pick.

Just now, Forge said:

Although it is a different sort of class given its d heavy, so may be unfair to compare 

Yeah, I'm not comparing the classes, just saying I like it almost just as much. Different strengths and those strengths, once again, matchup well with our weaknesses.

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

One day, someone will explain to me why a guy that has been horrific all year and has been scratched several games for incompetence is helping to lead a PP1 

Gusev?

I'm not watching tonight. I've got a March Madness draft in 30 minutes that's 13 teams and 14 rounds. Ugh.

2 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Gusev?

I'm not watching tonight. I've got a March Madness draft in 30 minutes that's 13 teams and 14 rounds. Ugh.

Yep, it was Goose lol 

Rango just accidentally scored lol. He kind of flubbed the shot but it caught the goalie off guard. 

• Like 1

Just now, Forge said:

Rango just accidentally scored lol. He kind of flubbed the shot but it caught the goalie off guard. 

I honestly think he can take Palms spot should we trade him/not re-sign him. If not, I'm trotting Graeme Clarke out there. He's got the same skillset that Palms has and he doesn't skate in mud.

2 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

I honestly think he can take Palms spot should we trade him/not re-sign him. If not, I'm trotting Graeme Clarke out there. He's got the same skillset that Palms has and he doesn't skate in mud.

He's got a really nice shot. 

We've actually been pretty outplayed for the most part. Ice was mostly tilted for Buffalo. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

He's got a really nice shot. 

We've actually been pretty outplayed for the most part. Ice was mostly tilted for Buffalo. 

That's what I've read so far lol. Just get the damn dub. If we are the one's to lose to Buffalo and end their streak, we'll never hear the end of it on HF from the negative posters.

• Like 1