Old Devils Thread (Lock 'er up please)

beekay414

Sorry, I'm on one right now. I'm just so tired of getting bent over by the league. This is like the 4th game, at least, that the refs have been one sided and actually taken a legit win from us. It's at least the 2nd time they've done it to us in OT too on a reviewed offsides.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

I'm gonna laugh when we fall the maximum amount of picks too.

I'll be honest...I haven't even checked the standings because I figured the games played was too jacked still. Are we in the bottom three yet?

15 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Weak interference on the Bastian goal, a non-called interference when the Isles wipe out Scott, that bull**** overturn on the GW lol. What an amazing game by the refs for the Isles. They were their best assets today.

Only team in the league that can score 4 goals and lose 3-2 😂

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Forge said:

I'll be honest...I haven't even checked the standings because I figured the games played was too jacked still. Are we in the bottom three yet?

No, we're like 6th due to PPG and the Kraken automatically getting the 3rd spot for lottery drawings.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

No, we're like 6th due to PPG and the Kraken automatically getting the 3rd spot for lottery drawings.

If we are picking something like 8th, I'm definitely okay with seeing what guys would be available for that pick