Old Devils Thread (Lock 'er up please)

beekay414

1 hour ago, beekay414 said:

Okay, Pavel Zacha may be coming into his own. That was a beauty.

Don't know what to do with him yet. He still averages only 2 shot attempts per game at 5 on 5. Maybe I'm expecting too much. That's not too much worse than a guy like Tuch, just seems really low. His shooting percentage is astronomical (15%) which seems likely to be unsustainable. At the same time, he's ripped some absolute lasers. 

5 minutes ago, Forge said:

Yeah, Murray had to let that one go. 

Was it Bratt or AJ that fed Murray? Cuz I'd 100% rather have that pass be the guy that shot it. We gotta stop trying to hit the trailing, attacking dman because none of them are goal scorers sans the top pair.

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

Was it Bratt or AJ that fed Murray? Cuz I'd 100% rather have that pass be the guy that shot it. We gotta stop trying to hit the trailing, attacking dman because none of them are goal scorers sans the top pair.

Don't think it was Bratt. I think he was the one who brought it in then made the first pass. the pass to Murray was the second, Ithink 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Don't think it was Bratt. I think he was the one who brought it in then made the first pass. the pass to Murray was the second, Ithink 

So it was Bratt to Hughes to AJ to Murray then. Hughes made that 2nd pass, I know that.