Old Devils Thread (Lock 'er up please)

beekay414

1 minute ago, RaidersAreOne said:

How has he been for you boys? Always loved Dougie. Too bad he's bounced around so many teams.

A rock, really. We're splitting up the Ham & Gravy line tonight to try something new (Smith-Hamilton, Graves-Severson) but Dougie's been excellent IMO.

• Like 1

Can't wait to watch Geertsen give up a wide open look because he goes for the meaningless hit on the puck carrier who gives it up since he makes it so obvious what he's going to do.

I just don't get it. Why...why do we have to have one guy on the ice that obviously doesn't belong every game? I never thought I'd long to see Miles Wood on the ice.

8 minutes ago, Forge said:

Bratt on that fourth goal 😂

I just got home from dinner. What happened?

It's almost like completely switching up the lines AND defensive pairings in the same game is a bad idea. I'm honestly ready for a new coaching staff. This staff ain't it.

4 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

I just got home from dinner. What happened?

It's almost like completely switching up the lines AND defensive pairings in the same game is a bad idea. I'm honestly ready for a new coaching staff. This staff ain't it.

He basically went to go get a puck, randomly stumbled for no reason, puck went by him for a breakaway for Calgary