Old Devils Thread (Lock 'er up please)

beekay414

16 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

I know we have a glut of forwards but I'd be in on Kuzmenko if Vancouver is willing to deal him. 

EDIT - Tho the price may be too high for a rental. Didn't realize he was at almost a PPG pace. 

Also, I think fitz has said that he doesn't have any real interest in trading for rentals. Kuzmenko strikes me as the epitome of a rental, tbh lol. Dude is just biding his time until he can go to the Rangers. 

3 hours ago, Forge said:

Also, I think fitz has said that he doesn't have any real interest in trading for rentals. Kuzmenko strikes me as the epitome of a rental, tbh lol. Dude is just biding his time until he can go to the Rangers. 

I don't think he's adverse to it, because, at some point, he's gonna have to do it. You can't just ride through an entire season with the same roster and hope to win a cup. 

3 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

I don't think he's adverse to it, because, at some point, he's gonna have to do it. You can't just ride through an entire season with the same roster and hope to win a cup. 

I would be surprised if we do anything on the skater group. We are going to get Palat back which is already likely to push Boqvist out of the lineup. 

I think if we make a move on the skater group, especially for a rental, what I'm looking at is LHD to push Smith off...but then, we should have Luke coming this year I would assume. 

But if not, someone like Ghost or Soucy? 

6 minutes ago, Forge said:

I would be surprised if we do anything on the skater group. We are going to get Palat back which is already likely to push Boqvist out of the lineup. 

I think if we make a move on the skater group, especially for a rental, what I'm looking at is LHD to push Smith off...but then, we should have Luke coming this year I would assume. 

But if not, someone like Ghost or Soucy? 

I'm just spitballing. Injuries happen and I'd rather not have to lean on some of these young guys in expanded roles if I can help it. At some point, we have to use our prospects capital to improve the team otherwise we're gonna lose valuable players to waivers left and right. 

3 hours ago, beekay414 said:

I'm just spitballing. Injuries happen and I'd rather not have to lean on some of these young guys in expanded roles if I can help it. At some point, we have to use our prospects capital to improve the team otherwise we're gonna lose valuable players to waivers left and right. 

Josh Anderson, baby!