Old Devils Thread (Lock 'er up please)

beekay414

Just now, Rainmaker90 said:

Talk about bad luck! How did Bratt’s shot nkt go in lol. That was so close 

That's where we are at right now. Just ebbs and flows. Tatar can't finish a wide open net and hits the cross bar. Bratt blasts one through and it doesn't have quite enough juice to get across the goal line. 

Meanwhile we have a bad clearing attempt, Pasta flubs the rebound and it still ends up going in through the five hole. 

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

That's where we are at right now. Just ebbs and flows. Tatar can't finish a wide open net and hits the cross bar. Bratt blasts one through and it doesn't have quite enough juice to get across the goal line. 

Meanwhile we have a bad clearing attempt, Pasta flubs the rebound and it still ends up going in through the five hole. 

That’s what I’m thinking. This isn’t great, but it’s really unlucky. 

🙄🙄🙄Pasta

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

I was blown away....they went on the ice with about 2 minutes remaining and came off at little less than 90 seconds. Just...damn

There's just nothing that makes sense about some of the things he does. How you gonna roll Jack out there for 6 ******* minutes straight in an attempt to come back one game, and then you put out your, what should be 4th liners, with limited time remaining in another?

He's just a bad coach. If he starts trotting Blackwood out more than Vanecek, even though VTek's on one of his down slopes, I'm going to be pretty pissed. We're in a division where every point matters and we're only 6 points from being out of the playoffs, as it stands. 

Edited by beekay414

Just now, beekay414 said:

There's just nothing that makes sense about some of the things he does. How you gonna roll Jack out there for 6 ******* minutes straight in an attempt to come back one game, and then you put out your, what should be 4th liners, with limited time remaining in another?

He's just a bad coach. If he starts trotting Blackwood out more than Vanecek, even though VTek's on one of his down slopes, I'm going to be pretty pissed. We're in a division where every point matters and we're only 6 points from being out of the playoffs, as it stands. 

This team just can't quit Blackwood. I'll be curious to see how they play moving forward. He was very good last game....this game was rough, but really only that second goal was an abomination. You may have preferred a save on one of the other three, but hard to hold him accountable for not getting them (the first was pretty much impossible). But just watching him out there and it always looks like he's so frazzled and out of his element. 

Just now, Forge said:

This team just can't quit Blackwood. I'll be curious to see how they play moving forward. He was very good last game....this game was rough, but really only that second goal was an abomination. You may have preferred a save on one of the other three, but hard to hold him accountable for not getting them (the first was pretty much impossible). But just watching him out there and it always looks like he's so frazzled and out of his element. 

Because he's cut from the same cloth as a Jack Campbell. He can ride highs but his lows are just backbreaking. If Nashville is going to continue to suck, you gotta call about Saros. They have Askarov in Milwaukee just waiting and Saros isn't overly expensive (2 more years at $5 Million).

• Like 1