2018 Schedule

Doc Draper

• 2018 Home Games: Atlanta Falcons, Carolina Panthers, Houston Texans, Indianapolis Colts, Green Bay Packers, Dallas Cowboys, Philadelphia Eagles, New York Giants.
  • 2018 Away Games: New Orleans Saints, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Jacksonville Jaguars, Tennessee Titans, Arizona Cardinals, Dallas Cowboys, Philadelphia Eagles, New York Giants.

http://www.redskins.com/news/article-1/Redskins-Opponents-For-The-2018-Season-Confirmed/a6e19af2-d84a-4fe1-a86c-9dcbb115a981

Its way too early to predict games, but why not? I can see us going 8-8 or 3-13. 

Just imagine the Giants with Barkley (thats two losses), the Cowboys with a health RB (at best a split), and Eagles (two more losses)

Falcons-loss, Panthers could be a win, Texans a win, Colts a win, Packers-loss, Cardinals- loss, Titans-could be a win, Jaguars-loss, Bucs- win- Saints-loss

so I see us a 6-10 and maybe we somehow at best we sneak out two more wins with other teams losing the games getting us a max 8-8. But we could also be much worse-. Here's to another non-playoff season 

tenor.gif?itemid=4778661

6 minutes ago, HTTRG3Dynasty said:

[ moderator edit: you cannot link to ES ] (that's where the sources is)

Questionable source, I know lol.  But the confirmed Bucs game lines up with his list.

Ok, sorry I didn't know.  Just trying to track down the most accurate schedules I can find.  But why remove the confirmed ESPN tweet about the Bucs game?

58 minutes ago, HTTRG3Dynasty said:

Ok, sorry I didn't know.  Just trying to track down the most accurate schedules I can find.  But why remove the confirmed ESPN tweet about the Bucs game?

Huh? The only thing in your post was the link to ES. O.o

Just now, HTTRG3Dynasty said:

I edited the post to include this after the first edit:

Maybe we were editing at the same time :o

Most likely. Definitely didn't see that when I edited your post. Would have definitely left that in place.

Archived