PPR: Snead vs Tyreek vs Crowder vs Diggs vs Jones  

10 members have voted

1. 1. The better 2017 Fantasy PPR League WR will be:

• Willie Snead
    • Tyreek Hill
    • Jamison Crowder
    • Stefon Diggs
    • Marvin Jones

For me it's a toss up between Snead and Tyreek.  If the KC quarterback situation remains static throughout the season, I think it's Hill, but Snead obviously give you the known-stability.  I still think Hill gives you enough upside to justify selection over Snead, but considering you can likely get the later a solid 2 rounds after the former, you can probably get better value out (if you're drafting) out of using the pick needed to get Hill on another player (or a RB more likely to return value - i.e. one who doesn't come off on 3rd downs).

I like Hill this year. He will be lining up off the line of scrimmage, where he will have room to get up to speed and make his first move. Even with that most CBs will give him a cushion for fear of being burned over the top. I see a lot of underneath 8 yard completions and with his skill set when he has the ball in his hands, he will bust more than a couple of those for pay dirt.

I think that Snead is the second coming of Hines Ward. People are going to look at him as a high floor, relatively low ceiling guy...which just isn't true. Snead is one of the toughest WRs in the NFL. He VERY rarely goes down on first contact. I think that Hill probably has a slightly higher ceiling...but the answer is Snead.

Archived