NFL Draft Day Thread - DTWD

.Buzz

27 minutes ago, LinderFournette said:

That's expensive for Davenport

It is, but it's also a Saints team with a closing window on an old QB, and Davenport is the last of the real bluechip pass rushers imo.  Landry is kinda scheme-limited a bit.

23 minutes ago, VLoo said:

That Miller pick is just... yikes.

i lol'd.  At least they traded back a lil bit before they reached by a round or two.  xD

23 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Bills won't have any more picks.

I thought the whole Josh Allen thing worked out alright for them.  But following that up trading for Edmunds was just...ill advised.  Allen is still not gonna have any supporting cast.  And the Bills have no picks left to address anything.  And guaranteed McCarron doesn't make it through the season before Allen gets shoved in there, on account of McCarron being absolutely terrible...and will be completely unable to do anything behind an OLine in shambles, with no weapons to throw to.

11 minutes ago, LinderFournette said:

And the Seahawks trade back with the packers

Smart for Seattle.  They've got a ton of holes to fill, and not nearly enough picks to do it.

5 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Lol

I didn't really get where all the Miller to OAK buzz was coming from, until i was reminded that Tom Cable is there now.  And it all makes sense.  Big size + arrogant OLine coach who can assuredly "fix" him.

Archived