NFL Draft Day Thread - DTWD

.Buzz

11 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Not upset about Price as long as this doesn't mean a huge run on OL. 

I'm kinda sad.  He was one of my favs.  But there's still Williams right?

11 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

I think Crosby's underrated. At 29 I think he'd be fine value.

I think he's alright.  I have him as a Round 2 guy, but like you said previously...probably gone well before the end of round 2 where we pick.  It seems a bit reachy to me, but at this point...we're kinda running out of 1st round calibre guys anyway.

I think Martinas Rankins is another interesting guy who is in a similar sort of range to Crosby for me.  Though a lot more certain to be moved inside.

Just now, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Damn good pick Patriots. 

Probably one of the only teams with a staff who will actually let him have a go at OT.  Will be really interesting to see how that works.

2 minutes ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

Folks, the Ravens are the only team in our way for Lamar. Then we are going to pass on him for Hayden Hurst.

Passing on him in general would he a gut punch. It's going to happen though.

4 minutes ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

Folks, the Ravens are the only team in our way for Lamar. Then we are going to pass on him for Hayden Hurst.

The funniest part, is that Lamar Jackson probably actually would be a better receiver than Hurst even.  xD

Just now, Tugboat said:

The funniest part, is that Lamar Jackson probably actually would be a better receiver than Hurst even.  xD

Stahpppp

I don't like being the only one in here that likes Hurst. He's not my guy, but he's far from worst case for this team.

Archived