Veteran Members
  • Last visited

• Days Won

e16bball last won the day on October 15 2022

e16bball had the most liked content!

Recent Profile Visitors

1,956 profile views

e16bball's Achievements

1. Kingsbury coming back to Arizona to confront Kyler Murray with his new son:
  2. Was going to comment on the McNichols block. Thats a full-scale spinebuster he lays on Pratt for venturing into the wrong gap at the wrong time. Awesome. One of the other great mysteries of this play is that everyone keeps saying they only had 10 men (because Aikman said it), but they pretty clearly had 11 guys out there. Two in the backfield, five on the line, and four eligible receivers.
  3. Believe that Jayden now has a passer rating of 111.8 through his first 3 games, which I believe is the highest in history through 3 games for a rookie who started from Week One. Itā€™s 3rd highest all-time for a rookie in his first 3 starts, but the other two ā€” Brock Purdy and Dan Marino ā€” sat for some portion of the season before coming in. No one has been this efficient when starting from day one. Then add in that heā€™s also 2nd among day one starting rookie QBs in rushing yards (6th among rookies overall in rush yards in their first 3 starts). Just absolutely silly right now.
  4. One of the things that probably has to be addressed is that if the intention is to actually win/compete, they probably need to put the LT rotation on the shelf for now. Lucas has been his usual solid self from what Iā€™ve seen, but Coleman is struggling to hold up in pass pro. Hendrickson beat him bad on the one sack they gave up. Heā€™s had some tough matchups, but thatā€™s just part of the deal at LT.
  5. This is how I feel. For better or worse, the Quinn defense is not built around big-time DTs, and it really hasnā€™t clicked for big Jon this season. Theyā€™ve still got Payne and Newton, and realistically, Dorance Armstrong should probably be kicking inside on some passing downs eventually as well. Iā€™m still a big Jon Allen fan. Iā€™m not sure how well he fits here anymore.
  6. Chase Young got a 3rd when he took off most plays, and his resume doesnā€™t belong in the same font as Jon Allenā€™s.
  7. Itā€™s going to be a nice test of where weā€™re at to see if we get this onside kick recovered competently. I feel like we were the absolute worst in the history of ever at this for so many years. Letā€™s see if we can do normal competent things.
  8. Weā€™re squarely into ā€œall we need now is to recover the onside kickā€ territory. They canā€™t get the ball back unless they pull that onside kick miracle.
  9. That throw was unreal under the circumstances. The earlier bomb to Terry was impressive, but Jaydenā€™s always had that. Beautiful deep ball that he drops right on guys a lot of the time. This oneā€¦itā€™s not just about throwing a great deep ball. Itā€™s about being a ******* superhero
  10. No doubt. And Burrow did the same thing weā€™re seeing from Jayden ā€” bailed on that throw when he felt the safety breaking on it. Not an accident that he missed safe on it.
  11. That sucks for Trent Brown. Selfishly, Iā€™m excited to see some Amarius Mims. I think heā€™s a star in the making if he stays healthy. Hopefully itā€™s a rough start.
  12. I think he sees it. He often looks right at them. He just wonā€™t throw it over the middle until heā€™s comfortable there isnā€™t somebody lurking or heā€™s not leading them into trouble. Which is a good traitā€¦he just tends to be a little excessive in that respect. I think those folks were right when they said heā€™s a high-level processor. I think he gets it, and I think sees a whole lot of it. I think the trick for them is getting him to trust the read and trust his receivers ā€” heā€™s definitely not there yet on that front. But I have a lot of faith heā€™s going to get better there, although it may not be with this ho-hum group of receivers.
  13. Loved seeing Sinnott collapse old number 24 out there. And loved even more seeing old number 29 collapse himself and voluntarily move himself into the path of Sinnottā€™s block to let him get two for the price of one šŸ˜‚
  14. Just have to get used to the fact that Jayden is tremendously risk-averse. Which really isnā€™t a bad thing. But youā€™re going to leave some of those big plays on the field because he will not miss short and leave a chance that it gets picked. Heā€™s really impressive to me. Some of that stuff aside, heā€™s just delivering right out of the gate in a lot of areas where other young QBs have continued to scuffle for a long time.