RaidersAreOne

Veteran Members
  • Last visited

• Days Won

RaidersAreOne last won the day on May 4

RaidersAreOne had the most liked content!

Favorites

• NFL Team
    Raiders
  • NBA Team
    Raptors
  • NHL Team
    Flames

Other Information

Recent Profile Visitors

17,863 profile views

RaidersAreOne's Achievements

1. Interesting. Those are some lofty expectations on the rookie then lol. He has the best OC, best QB and seemingly an immense level of hype. It would be an utter failure if this guy doesn't go off if he is deemed Djax Jr.
  2. Yeah Tucker is a potential baller. I have super high expectations for him. The dude had 331 yards on only 19 catches (17.42 YPC). That places him right near the top of the leagues with Pickens, Aiyuk, Cooper, etc. It's a small sample size but the dude has some very nice ability.
  3. Fair enough. There's a reason a former pro bowler who isn't ancient is still available after the first few waves of FA. He's an upgrade over the depth we've had for a long time at least.
  4. Really, Djax? I have not heard that comparison to Worthy before. He has that elite level agility? Also you make it sound so easy to toss on 10 lbs haha, especially for a dude who is uber thin with a small frame. That's why I think Ross' 40 time is way more impressive as he did 23 lbs heavier. I'd be weary of messing with what made Worthy get drafted so high tbh. Would he have sniffed the 1st if he didn't break the 40 record?
  5. I remember when the Saints signed Carr, all their fans were singing the praises of their OL and saying how much better DC would be in NO as their line would be far superior to anything he had recently. What are the chances as soon as he arrives they all stink? How much of that falls on DC himself by ducking into sacks and never being able to maneuverer the pocket? Actually hell no, I am not turning this into another Carr thread. Back to Peat.
  6. What's his best position these days? Is he still a capable starter or simply a depth piece?
  7. I like this signing as a depth player who could push some of the young guns. Right now our OL is: Miller - Parham - James - JPJ - Munford We signed Cody Whitehair earlier and now Peat. It sounds like Peat has been mostly a G but played some LT and RT?