• College Team
    Maryland Terrapins

Other Information

• Job
    Teacher

Recent Profile Visitors

4,605 profile views

rackcs's Achievements

1. Greenland trades: Chris Godwin 2025 4th 2025 6th (Hungary) Lancaster trades: Michael Pittman Jr. 2025 7th (Ivory Coast) @Pickle Rick to confirm
  2. Whenever you get a chance, it says the Scranton @ Cincinnati video is private
  3. With pick 1.16 of the 2024 BDL PFA Draft, the Lancaster Werewolves select... Audric Estimé, RB, Notre Dame @TedLavie OTC
  4. With pick 1.9 of the 2024 BDL PFA Draft, the Lancaster Werewolves select... Austin Booker, EDGE, Kansas @WFLukic OTC
  5. I won't even disagree about the grade but Mike Williams has nothing to do with Corley, Corley is purely a slot guy. Otherwise I completely agree with everything you said. Very happy with my landing spots.
  6. If I had to guess, I'd think Macdonald wants to use Byron Murphy similarly to how he used in Madubuike in Baltimore
  7. Easy to say that as a fan and not as a coach/GM whose job might be on the line if next year goes poorly with Daniels Jones at the helm. Not saying it's the smartest pick, but that doesn't mean it's unlikely.
  8. Appreciate your appreciation. I think while it may not fit every need in the exact order you'd want, I think this is one of the better overall talent hauls from my mock. You address needs at all levels of the defense and add a dynamic offensive talent to the mix as well. Kirk Cousins does like his LSU receivers. As for nose tackle, there's just really not a ton of quality NT options this year. The need just never aligned with the value. The bolded may be true, but that doesn't mean they won't do it. Plenty of regimes on the hot seat draft a QB out of desperation. I'd also argue they're probably more likely to be fired if they don't draft a QB and just ride with Daniel Jones next year. I feel like Paul is just as raw as Suamataia, if not moreso and Guyton is close. And I also just consider Suamataia to be better than Paul, I don't think Paul should even go as high as he did in my mock. As for Tip, that's fair but I think his testing and size makes him intriguing as a guy you could develop and potentially turn into a pass catching option over time. Especially since he'll start with such a limited role. But I see your point.
  9. 2024 NFL Mock Draft 10.0 Final mock is done and I really cut it close this year. I caught a mistake I made in round 2 when I was beginning round 5 and I had to redo a ton in the middle but it all came together and I believe it is mistake free now. Please enjoy and feel free to comment as always. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19w1CYnQSIsYc4H1NerV5gCMJrh4pOv7GWiUWkpbI1gQ/edit?usp=sharing