gopherwrestler

Moderators
  • Last visited

• Days Won

gopherwrestler last won the day on February 9 2020

gopherwrestler had the most liked content!

About gopherwrestler

Favorites

• NFL Team
    Vikings
  • MLB Team
    Twins
  • NBA Team
    Timberwolves
  • College Team
    Gophers
  • Players
    Xavier Rhodes

Other Information

• Job
    Civil Engineer

Recent Profile Visitors

4,130 profile views

gopherwrestler's Achievements

1. Bo Richter LB/Edge 92.9 pass rush grade on true pass sets (4th among all EDGE/OLB) 23% pass rush win rate 55 pressures, tied with Dallas Turner.
  2. I know nothing about Ty James, but he basically destroyed FCS schools every week looking at his weekly stats the past two years. One of the highest graded players in the FCs.
  3. Maryland’s Jesaun Jones first three touches in college: Rushing TD, Receiving TD, Passing TD
  4. Cal Center Matthew Cindric is signing with the Minnesota #Vikings, sources tell @_MLFootball. seems like a quick search it’s been confirmed by some friends of his.
  5. Every dang year I think the Packers take some of my favorite players. loved their first 4 picks and their last couple
  6. Tami Taimani NT Oregon is a new Vikings. Geoff Schwartz thought he was good! https://x.com/geoffschwartz/status/1708487733310603761?s=46&t=RFTOU6nU21Ccxf1USX7NNg
  7. Dwight McGlothern, 91.3 PFF Grade in 2023 (2nd Among CBs)
  8. @Krauser posted this on Twitter Vikings UDFA signing Dwight McGlothern was PFF’s #1 CB for coverage grade last year, just ahead of Quinyon Mitchell Here’s McGlothern jumping a route and picking off LSU’s Jayden Daniels https://x.com/krauserrific/status/1784367217150427245?s=46&t=RFTOU6nU21Ccxf1USX7NNg
  9. If they are really worried about it there are plenty of capable WR3s still available via Free Agency
  10. Was hoping the same with Kalen King, CB from Penn St. hoping not to jinx it, of course the Packers take him.
  11. Beat me by quite a bit to this, had it sitting open after typing it up right after the Vikings last pick! 😂 anyone we looking for trying to bring in that couple make the roster this year? anyone we had a top 30 visit with? any local guys?