BDL Discussion Thread *OWNERS MEETING STARTS 1/31/18*

Jlash

I'm not entirely sure whats going on by I think we're back at square one so Elliott's appeal has to be heard by the same court as Brady's. So he might not be suspended but they probably won't overturn the NFL's decision. Real ****show.

Edited by WFLukic

1 hour ago, WFLukic said:

I'm not entirely sure whats going on by I think we're back at square one so Elliott's appeal has to be heard by the same court as Brady's. So he might not be suspended but they probably won't overturn the NFL's decision. Real ****show.

Shame the rest of your RB's are bums.

Speaking of your RB's you should have Sproles put on IR by now.

10 minutes ago, Jlash said:

A 2nd for one of the worst centers in the league (right up there with mine) and Jimmie Ward? That's special. 

Fair point, but he still had a great rookie year and played much better last week. I'll take the gamble he can rebound keep playing on a high level for the next 3 seasons. 

6 minutes ago, WFLukic said:

Haha, Whitehair's struggled this year but dude was really good last year. When the interior settles with Long & Sitton he'll be playing well again. 

1 minute ago, DingoLadd said:

Fair point, but he still had a great rookie year and played much better last week. I'll take the gamble he can rebound keep playing on a high level for the next 3 seasons. 

Oh alright. 

• Like 1

I have 5 people in the top 20 in the NFL in sacks right now so if anyone has a need for pass rushers holleratchaboi. I make fair trades though so don't come at me with "derp derp I'll give you a salary dump for Chandler Jones" please.

9 minutes ago, Jlash said:

I have 5 people in the top 20 in the NFL in sacks right now so if anyone has a need for pass rushers holleratchaboi. I make fair trades though so don't come at me with "derp derp I'll give you a salary dump for Chandler Jones" please.

giphy.gif

I get the trade but Dingo if you wanted a medicore C I have like 5 of them....

C    Ben Jones 
C    Spencer Pulley   
C    JC Tretter    
C    Russell Bodine   
C    Ryan Jensen   

All of them are better than Cody Whitehair too...Except Bodine because he's sucked for like 4 years in a row.

Lukic declares he's tanking and then trades one of his worst lineman and a tweener with a long injury history for a 2nd. Who was it that traded you Tom Brady for a 5th again @WFLukic and what are you telling people to give you such great trades?

• Like 1