Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 16 - Taco Bowl XVI POSTED!)

Just now, khodder said:

Still can't get over the fact that Mahomes was the 5th QB taken. Behind two Rookies!!! And Andy Dalton!!!

I can see the Mariota pick. Man. RuskieTitan gonna fleece someone next offseason.

Yeep

31 minutes ago, khodder said:

Still can't get over the fact that Mahomes was the 5th QB taken. Behind two Rookies!!! And Andy Dalton!!!

I can see the Mariota pick. Man. RuskieTitan gonna fleece someone next offseason.

Don't be so sure... The QB market seems to be flooded right now.

40 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

Don't be so sure... The QB market seems to be flooded right now.

Yup. It really is. There are two teams without a QB now. And there were four or five (depending who you ask) promising rookies in the NFL draft on top of guys like Mahommes and Trubisky. We might reach a time in the NFL where there are more than 20 viable starters. Which means that everyone with extra QBs here is just wasting tags.

3 minutes ago, Gmen4ev said:

You need to pm people. Posting in thread isnt gonna get a deal done tbh.

I PMed a ton of people haha. No one wanted Goff and the people who made offers for Kirk weren’t getting anywhere close. 

I just don’t think the QB market is a sellers market. A lot of good QBs right now.

2 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

I PMed a ton of people haha. No one wanted Goff and the people who made offers for Kirk weren’t getting anywhere close. 

I just don’t think the QB market is a sellers market. A lot of good QBs right now.

Moving Matty Ice a couple seasons ago was like pulling teeth. Same with Jimmy. Just gotta keep going.

Archived