The SuperFlex Syndicate (Dynasty Discussion Thread)

USMC_PackFan

2 minutes ago, nagahide13 said:

2nd guy I feel like I reached on, and I think both are gonna be special so I'm not too worried. :D

The 3 QB Max is what took him off my draft board personally as I don't see him playing this year. But that's a calculated risk/reward I'm sure you came to terms with. 

Yup. Once the Mariota/Winston/Carr/Goff young-up-and-coming tier were all gone, I decided to go with the "Brees and a top rook" action. I really only like 2 of the rookies, and Jackson IMO is the better option moving forward. Also Joe Flacco is terrible and I don't think he's going to be the starter all year.

1 minute ago, nagahide13 said:

Yup. Once the Mariota/Winston/Carr/Goff young-up-and-coming tier were all gone, I decided to go with the "Brees and a top rook" action. I really only like 2 of the rookies, and Jackson IMO is the better option moving forward. Also Joe Flacco is terrible and I don't think he's going to be the starter all year.

Though I agree on Flacco, the Ravens have seemingly been VERY patient with his mediocrity for years.

Just now, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

True but now that they made an investment in a 1st round pick they dont need to be so patient

That's true but the Ravens strike me as an organization that sticks to "the plan", which I believe is to have Jackson sit for a year. I'm not dissing the pick at all, he's an intriguing QB. Just giving my reason to why he was off my board personally. 

3 minutes ago, honolulu2786 said:

That's true but the Ravens strike me as an organization that sticks to "the plan", which I believe is to have Jackson sit for a year. I'm not dissing the pick at all, he's an intriguing QB. Just giving my reason to why he was off my board personally. 

I've stated many times before. Nowadays, teams rarely draft a rookie QB in round 1 and sit him for a year. KC did it and thats all i can remember in recent memory