Jump to content
mike23md

mike23md - Sig Request Thread - Open (read rules)

Recommended Posts

On 9/10/2018 at 1:37 PM, mike23md said:

This hurts so bad - I love it. xD

Question: I'm trying to insert this sig, and I'm getting a "Too Many Images" warning. What am I doing wrong? It's a sig that follows the rules, so would appreciate some help.

Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ET80 said:

This hurts so bad - I love it. xD

Question: I'm trying to insert this sig, and I'm getting a "Too Many Images" warning. What am I doing wrong? It's a sig that follows the rules, so would appreciate some help.

Thanks!

You still have the Friendship is magic sig there, you have to delete that and then copy paste the sig into your sig box. Its the right size. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, mike23md said:

You still have the Friendship is magic sig there, you have to delete that and then copy paste the sig into your sig box. Its the right size. 

I do? Hmm, never saw it before...odd.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, ET80 said:

I do? Hmm, never saw it before...odd.

If you're on a phone it sometimes will not show them?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, mike23md said:

If you're on a phone it sometimes will not show them?

Aha, yes - I'm on the phone 99% of my time here.

Got it squared away, thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you are taking requests, could you make me a new Packer sig? Either Davante Adams, Jaire Alexander or Kevin King. Whichever one you can find the best pic for. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/17/2018 at 8:48 PM, Ketchup said:

If you are taking requests, could you make me a new Packer sig? Either Davante Adams, Jaire Alexander or Kevin King. Whichever one you can find the best pic for. 

I can do so, but that Clinton-Dix is smokin. My guess is Rammy did that one. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, mike23md said:

I can do so, but that Clinton-Dix is smokin. My guess is Rammy did that one. 

Definitely looks like a Rammy original. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, mike23md said:

I can do so, but that Clinton-Dix is smokin. My guess is Rammy did that one. 

Rammy did make it. I love it still but I've had it for a couple years so figured time for a change. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/17/2018 at 8:48 PM, Ketchup said:

If you are taking requests, could you make me a new Packer sig? Either Davante Adams, Jaire Alexander or Kevin King. Whichever one you can find the best pic for. 

Ill work on something. Have to take a look at the players. 

Edit: Devante Adams has the best pics. Lol. 

 

Edited by mike23md

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/22/2018 at 6:16 PM, mike23md said:

Ill work on something. Have to take a look at the players. 

Edit: Devante Adams has the best pics. Lol. 

Ok. I am workin on a Leighton Vander Esch, Ill hit up Devante shortly. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×