Forum font

10 hours ago, Pugger said:

Google Chrome.  None of the other websites I normally visit seem any different - just this one.  What size font is used on this site?  Perhaps I can fix it on my end?

Hold left-ctrl and use the mouse scroll (up or down) to zoom. I do it all the time by accident.

12 hours ago, JustAnotherFan said:

Hold left-ctrl and use the mouse scroll (up or down) to zoom. I do it all the time by accident.

Darn.  That didn't work for me.  I guess I'll live with it...  :/

3 hours ago, mike23md said:

try control +

or if you're using chrome, go to the 3 dots in the upper right, and then go to zoom and see if that works. 

I tried that but the Zoom is at 100%.  :/

On 5/19/2018 at 11:21 AM, Pugger said:

I tried that but the Zoom is at 100%.  :/

That's odd if the zoom is at 100% and it's only happening on this site. Few questions.

What OS are you using? Win XP, 7, 8, 10 or a linux dis (if so, which?)?
Are you using the standard default Chrome or are you using a browser based Chrome?

Have you tried viewing the site with a different browser? This would help in determine whether or not it's an issue with Chrome or your a personalization setting on your computer.   

7 hours ago, JustAnotherFan said:

That's odd if the zoom is at 100% and it's only happening on this site. Few questions.

What OS are you using? Win XP, 7, 8, 10 or a linux dis (if so, which?)?
Are you using the standard default Chrome or are you using a browser based Chrome?

Have you tried viewing the site with a different browser? This would help in determine whether or not it's an issue with Chrome or your a personalization setting on your computer.   

Windows 10 and the standard default Chrome.  I noticed this pale font on a couple of other forums but not on all that I usually visit.  Weird, huh?  I can live with this.  My old eyes aren't that old.  ;)

On 5/21/2018 at 8:43 AM, mike23md said:

maybe double check that you are on the current chrome version, I just had to update mine because I had not launched a new window in a while. 

Can you take a screen shot and  post it?

I'll check and make sure I'm on the current chrome version.  Thanks everyone.  As I said, I can live with this so its no biggie.  :)

so this is an issue. 

Go to C: Windows\fonts

Locate any Roboto font and delete it. 

Then go to fonts.google.com

select the Roboto font from there. 

Restart the browser. 

I had the same issue with hangouts. This fixed it. 

Archived