• Andrew Norwell
    • Brandon Linder
    • Cam Robinson
    • Marqise Lee
    • Barry Church
    • Tashaun Gipson
    • Other (please specify)

3 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I think all 3 would be next in the adds but also would say any of them over Lee tbh

I don’t disagree with this. But Lee is on there because I was trying to do it by positional groupings.

There’s no reason anyone should vote Jack over Telvin, so until Telvin has his place, Jack is just a name that doesn’t have any reason to be voted. Same with Church and Gipson with A.J. and Ramsey, though they both can (and will now) go on there. Lee is just on there because he’s probably the best receiver, so I figured having the best of a positional group on there will keep me from accidentally omitting someone when their time to get voted comes up.

But yes, Church and Gipson going up now.

9 minutes ago, iPwn said:

I don’t disagree with this. But Lee is on there because I was trying to do it by positional groupings.

There’s no reason anyone should vote Jack over Telvin, so until Telvin has his place, Jack is just a name that doesn’t have any reason to be voted. Same with Church and Gipson with A.J. and Ramsey, though they both can (and will now) go on there. Lee is just on there because he’s probably the best receiver, so I figured having the best of a positional group on there will keep me from accidentally omitting someone when their time to get voted comes up.

But yes, Church and Gipson going up now.

I agree, and i get the thought process. Just figured if Lee was up there I’d put those 3 too. I went Yanny again

Yan... I love Yan, but he's not a complete player... yet. He has shown to be a disruptive pass rusher, but he should not be above Telvin who has been a all around monster. Run game, coverage, blitzing. He's a monster. 

6 hours ago, Jags said:

Yan... I love Yan, but he's not a complete player... yet. He has shown to be a disruptive pass rusher, but he should not be above Telvin who has been a all around monster. Run game, coverage, blitzing. He's a monster. 

I love Telvin but the constant pressure that Yan/Calais bring help make Telvin incredible too. 

2 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I love Telvin but the constant pressure that Yan/Calais bring help make Telvin incredible too. 

Telvin has been bringing the heat since he joined the team in 2014 before either of those guys joined in. 

4 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

With 1...?

I forgot the apostrophe. *Jaguar's fan*. Singular. I'm pretty sure we know who it might be. We'd just have to tug on the right boat to find out. 

Archived